Tacoman03

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR Recon 2022 Bronco Raptor
Vehicle Showcase
Got Pixel Decals Friday, installed this afternoon....easy, have to follow steps, take it slow, but looks Great! I had "Wrangler" decal done in Dark Charcoal with Silver outline.....Don sent link for instructions after asking, great, quick response....I went with Wet Method as it's a bit more forgiving!

Hood Decal 2.jpg

Hood Decal 3.jpg

Hood Decal.jpg
Sponsored

steelerpsugirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL Sport S
Got Pixel Decals Friday, installed this afternoon....easy, have to follow steps, take it slow, but looks Great! I had "Wrangler" decal done in Dark Charcoal with Silver outline.....Don sent link for instructions after asking, great, quick response....I went with Wet Method as it's a bit more forgiving!

Hood Decal 2.jpg

Hood Decal 3.jpg

Hood Decal.jpg
Love it- looks great! I have 2 sun decals ordered through them- hoping they ship soon!

Geronimo

First Name
Boltz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU , 2018 JLUR, 2023 JLR all DDs
We really appreciate Don at Pixeldecals.com, He has done allot of decals for us over the past five years and never disappoints.
Rubi1.jpg

This is one we just added to our JLUR. We dig the color contrast but have decided to go to a different font. They are on order and will be quite different from the OEM block letters. (never satisfied) Also during installation I let my guard down and realized too late that the hood seam on the JL has a curve to it which makes the surface a compound curve. The JK did not have this curve. So the set of decals we have coming will be applied following the curve as apposed to squared to the hood....details details. Since this shot was taken I removed the Jeep raised letter logo and Wrangler sticker. Have something coming for that spot as well. Thing is if you decide you don't like something change it. Not too expensive to experiment with in reason.

Last edited:

Sponsored

millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Yep, Don rules. My last order got lost in the mail, he sent another one. They treat you right, which is why we all come back.

jameslavis

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Unlimited Sport S
What’s the difference between genuine mopar decals and pixel? Is there a quality, adhesive or material difference?

OP
OP
Tacoman03

Tacoman03

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
They are all custom. Mopar are not.

XX4XEXX

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
We got a set coming Satin Black on Matte Black.

We really appreciate Don at Pixeldecals.com, He has done allot of decals for us over the past five years and never disappoints.
Jeep Wrangler JL Shout Out for PixelDecals!!! Rubi1

This is one we just added to our JLUR. We dig the color contrast but have decided to go to a different font. They are on order and will be quite different from the OEM block letters. (never satisfied) Also during installation I let my guard down and realized too late that the hood seam on the JL has a curve to it which makes the surface a compound curve. The JK did not have this curve. So the set of decals we have coming will be applied following the curve as apposed to squared to the hood....details details. Since this shot was taken I removed the Jeep raised letter logo and Wrangler sticker. Have something coming for that spot as well. Thing is if you decide you don't like something change it. Not too expensive to experiment with in reason.

Geronimo

First Name
Boltz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We got a set coming Satin Black on Matte Black.
That post you replied to was back in 2018 lol.. Still have that JLUR and still have Dons work plastered on it. Very cool. Other Jeep JKU his decals are 10 years old and look like they were installed yesterday. Post a pic when you get yours installed !

Sponsored

XX4XEXX

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
I saw the date and was like F it shout out to Don.

That post you replied to was back in 2018 lol.. Still have that JLUR and still have Dons work plastered on it. Very cool. Other Jeep JKU his decals are 10 years old and look like they were installed yesterday. Post a pic when you get yours installed !

OP
OP
Tacoman03

Tacoman03

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Don does great work! Have his stuff on my current Rubi, and would love it if he got into Bronco decals for my Bronco Raptor too!!!!

Geronimo

First Name
Boltz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
He will make anything. even Bronco stuff....😁 custom of course.
Sponsored