Picked up my new child.

Enis

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURXR
Picked this 2023 JLURXR up yesterday, and traded my ecodiesel gladiator in. I’ve always wanted to order a jeep but my personality does not do well with waiting un-determined amounts of time. I really enjoyed driving my gladiator it was a nice ride, JTRD great on fuel loads of power, however it drags its ass off road, the jt is not the truck for me and I missed being in a wrangler.

I was having a difficult time finding the wrangler I wanted, just seems to be low inventory in my area. As luck would have it I found this wrangler with the:
Extreme Recon
Leather Faced Seats and utility grid
Cold Weather
Led
Dual Top
Steel Bumper
4:1 rock-track
Pentastar with etorque
Off-road camera
Gorilla Glass
mopar cold air intake.

All but the last 2 items i wanted for the jeep the gorilla glass at least comes with a warranty and the intake just makes it sound nice. It drives awesom, unfortunately i forgot to bring my tire gage so i rode home on 41 PSI and it was a bouncy ride. The pentastar with the etorque has pleasant surprised me. I don’t feel like im missing any power, the auto stop start although I still do not like it, and try to turn off each time is not very noticeable. The ecodiesel stop/start is downright dangerous is you need to turn unless you willing to wait forever. I averaged 19mpg hand calculated and that is a damn fine number for what im driving. Yup the ecodiesel got 30% better mpg but the diesel was 70C more a litre. One other nice bonus is the jeep ”wave” program has come to Canada for the 2023 wranglers and we get the first 3 years of oil changes free. Super stoked glad to be back in a wrangler

38C1B3E0-3516-4D80-9671-C044863A1FAF.jpeg
Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Congrats on your new child, I'm sure you'll be spoiling that child a lot :)

jollyjerry

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLU Willys Sport, 89 CRX Si, 90 Buick Reatta
Congrats! The wave program only gives me 2 years. I also custom ordered mine. It felt like forever (3 months), but thankfully less than an actual child
Sponsored