Picked up my JLU Rubi

Spastec

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X6M
4th Jeep... the build quality of this jeep is far superior to anything else offered previously. It is taking a little time to get used to the fact that it's quite a bit more comfortable and luxurious than any other jeep I've owned. I ordered it just 3.5 weeks ago and already received it. No issues, no problems so far!

jeep.jpg
4th Jeep... the build quality of this jeep is far superior to anything else offered previously. It is taking a little time to get used to the fact that it's quite a bit more comfortable and luxurious than any other jeep I've owned. I ordered it just 3.5 weeks ago and already received it. No issues, no problems so far!

jeep.jpg
Did you pay the current price or did you lock in before the $750 price increase? My JLUR has been at the dealer since Wednesday and have not been able to find out if I'm paying the new or old price.
Sponsored

bueller44

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon in FireCracker Red - Loaded

jeep.jpg
Thats a very fast delivery - are you just up the road from the plant?

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
What interior did you get? And what options I am getting the same colors

Sloxkhart98

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangjer JL Rubicon

jeep.jpg
Was that picture taken in Roswell? And you will love it......when it stops raining. I’ve had my Rubicon for right at a month and only got to take the top off for a day. :) Good looking Jeep!!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Chemy350

Chemy350

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Mortgage Loan Officer
Did you pay the current price or did you lock in before the $750 price increase? My JLUR has been at the dealer since Wednesday and have not been able to find out if I'm paying the new or old price.

I ordered it in mid February and I was not charged the price increase.

OP
OP
Chemy350

Chemy350

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Mortgage Loan Officer
Was that picture taken in Roswell? And you will love it......when it stops raining. I’ve had my Rubicon for right at a month and only got to take the top off for a day. :) Good looking Jeep!!

Yes I work at Hennessy in Roswell I know the owner of Palmer so I got it there. I am waiting for the day when I can put the top down and doors off! I love yours with everything black! Nice wheels

ranrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan and 981 Boxster Spyder; Jeep JLUR Punk'n delivered 04-11-2018
Yes I work at Hennessy in Roswell I know the owner of Palmer so I got it there. I am waiting for the day when I can put the top down and doors off! I love yours with everything black! Nice wheels
@Chemy350 I had a nice experience with Hennessy a couple of years ago. 1200 miles from home on a group drive and tour of Atlanta PEC and a pothole caused some damage. Hennessy had me back up and running in time to continue the road trip on schedule! Edit: The "Tail of the Dragon" was an awesome drive!

Sloxkhart98

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangjer JL Rubicon
Palmer is where I got mine from too.

If you get a chance, check out the FOCO Jeepers on Facebook. Great group of people.

Matymaty

First Name
Mat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold my 2013 Moab for the 2018 JLU

jeep.jpg
Congrats! Mine comes at the end of the month.
Sponsored