First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Mortgage Loan Officer
4th Jeep... the build quality of this jeep is far superior to anything else offered previously. It is taking a little time to get used to the fact that it's quite a bit more comfortable and luxurious than any other jeep I've owned. I ordered it just 3.5 weeks ago and already received it. No issues, no problems so far!

jeep.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Chemy350

Chemy350

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Mortgage Loan Officer
4th Jeep... the build quality of this jeep is far superior to anything else offered previously. It is taking a little time to get used to the fact that it's quite a bit more comfortable and luxurious than any other jeep I've owned. I ordered it just 3.5 weeks ago and already received it. No issues, no problems so far!

jeep.jpg
And I work at a Porsche dealer, hence the sign in the background.

Blood Type J+

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 TJ Sport 6-cyl
I ordered it just 3.5 weeks ago and already received it. No issues, no problems so far!

jeep.jpg
Congratulations!!

Do you have reason to believe they ordered it specifically for you? With that timeline, I wonder if maybe they already had a dealer order in queue and it just happened to be what you wanted.

Wranglerjlurubicon27

First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler unlimited rubicon

jeep.jpg
I just recently ordered jl, it'll be my first jeep. I always been wanting one, I'm very excited to get mine.

Redwrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JKU

jeep.jpg
Soooooo happy for you! I now hate you (actually jealous), but very happy for you. :rock::like::clap::angry::swear::handsinair:

Sponsored

ItMustBeJames

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR PUNK'N

jeep.jpg
Congrats!!

OP
OP
Chemy350

Chemy350

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Mortgage Loan Officer
I have a slightly different situation than most people buying a Jeep. Because I am in the car business, I knew the owner of the Jeep store where I purchased it. He did truly order it for me. The reason the order was so fast is that he took an order that he placed a week or 2 earlier that will still "changeable". So it was already 2 weeks into the wait time or so.

Super excited! This Jeep will see dirt as my previous ones have :)

I hope to be a regular poster here... Nice to meet you all!

Hazmater911

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLUR, Silver, 2006 TJ (for sale)
Soooo... it is WHO you know :giggle:
Love the white & black contrast. I have not seen a bad color combo yet.
Way to go! :clap:

Rosco P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeepless at the moment.
Jeep also will take a dealer stock order and reroute it to an identical custom order to make a quicker delivery

ranrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan and 981 Boxster Spyder; Jeep JLUR Punk'n delivered 04-11-2018

Sponsored

PaulNY

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 JLUR 392 Anvil ordered 5-10-23

jeep.jpg
Beautiful rig,and congrats! I used to live in Buckhead, and miss it dearly...especially since we are getting ready for our 3rd nor-easter in 3 weeks :surprised:

OP
OP
Chemy350

Chemy350

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Mortgage Loan Officer
Beautiful rig,and congrats! I used to live in Buckhead, and miss it dearly...especially since we are getting ready for our 3rd nor-easter in 3 weeks :surprised:
THank you! I moved here from Boston about 10 years ago. The cost of living and the weather brought me here. I prefer the city of Boston over Atlanta but that's okay.

fzdan4256

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubi Billet Silver , 6 speed

jeep.jpg
How the flip did you get it in 3.5 weeks?