Sponsored

Picked up my new Wrangler!

ale70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Congratulations!! Beautiful Jeep and Doberman!

Enjoy both in good health!
Sponsored

Trailnut

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Chevy Colorado, '20 Jeep Willys
Occupation
Fire Marshal (Retired)
Hi there!

I'm a proud owner of a brand new Jeep Wrangler - 2 door, 6 speed, 3.6l

This is my first jeep and in fact, I've never owned an American car in my entire life. I've always owned VW/Audi.

I used to run a fairly decent size Volkswagen club (generationdub). I've built my own turbo setups, installs, software mods but basically have been off the radar of clubs and such for the last 6 years or so.

1014_100000_full (1).jpg

My last car was a Volkswagen Touareg. I think it's a very underated off-road vehicle, but that can be another post. Anyway...

I picked up my Wrangler, brand new, about 4 days ago and I've already put over 650kms on it! I didn't expect to get an "itch" for modifying or clubs again at this point in my life, but damn, I've waved to more jeeps in 20 hours of owning one than VW owners in the last 20 years.

Anyway, here's my new baby. I've been driving around with the top off as much as possible. I have the cold weather option, so heated wheel and seats are handy atm! Lol. It's the 3.6. it was the last 2019 on the lot, so I got a pretty kick ass deal. Its also a 6speed and has a 7 inch screen.

I basically bought the jeep for my dog, so :)

I'm kind of putting together a review of my first reactions as a first time jeep owner and will post later

I have a hardtop coming later this year, but right now I'm in need of a hitch, like ASAP.

IMG_20200417_190410_533.jpg

IMG_20200418_142757.jpg

IMG_20200415_112754.jpg

Thanks for having me on your site!
Hi there!

I'm a proud owner of a brand new Jeep Wrangler - 2 door, 6 speed, 3.6l

This is my first jeep and in fact, I've never owned an American car in my entire life. I've always owned VW/Audi.

I used to run a fairly decent size Volkswagen club (generationdub). I've built my own turbo setups, installs, software mods but basically have been off the radar of clubs and such for the last 6 years or so.

1014_100000_full (1).jpg

My last car was a Volkswagen Touareg. I think it's a very underated off-road vehicle, but that can be another post. Anyway...

I picked up my Wrangler, brand new, about 4 days ago and I've already put over 650kms on it! I didn't expect to get an "itch" for modifying or clubs again at this point in my life, but damn, I've waved to more jeeps in 20 hours of owning one than VW owners in the last 20 years.

Anyway, here's my new baby. I've been driving around with the top off as much as possible. I have the cold weather option, so heated wheel and seats are handy atm! Lol. It's the 3.6. it was the last 2019 on the lot, so I got a pretty kick ass deal. Its also a 6speed and has a 7 inch screen.

I basically bought the jeep for my dog, so :)

I'm kind of putting together a review of my first reactions as a first time jeep owner and will post later

I have a hardtop coming later this year, but right now I'm in need of a hitch, like ASAP.

IMG_20200417_190410_533.jpg

IMG_20200418_142757.jpg

IMG_20200415_112754.jpg

Thanks for having me on your site!
Nice Jeep :like:

Cool Pup too - i've had the pleasure of owning a couple of Dobermans