First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS Billet Silver
Occupation
Computer nerd / Retired US Air Force
I've got a 2 pin cannon plug on order to get power to my Rack/RTT. I'm going to install a waterproof power distribution box on the bottom side of my rack, that way i'm not limited by how many wires I run through the roof for accessories. I will use a unit that uses bluetooth control so I can control my rack and RTT lighting from the ground or inside the RTT with a cell phone or tablet. I'm also ordering a Bundutech RTT so I will need to power the lift motor.
I haven't heard/seen that terminology in a while. Mostly because when I say "cannon plug" they look at me like I have three heads. It's a common term from my days working aircraft in the AF. thanks for the flashback!
Sponsored

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
I haven't heard/seen that terminology in a while. Mostly because when I say "cannon plug" they look at me like I have three heads. It's a common term from my days working aircraft in the AF. thanks for the flashback!
23 yr retired AF here, you're welcome! :like:

OP
OP

Lohkay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Hi There @Lohkay. I really love your build. I'm actually use it as template for my kitchen build.. First time doing anything this big of a project..

Question - What are you using to secure the fridge and cook stove to the platform?

I got my Platform in the front more or less built out, and Box for the back.

I made my cabinet box 28Hx37Wx30D Actually might cut it down to 26" for Height it seems too tall with the 2x4s under neath.
Thank you,

To secure the fridge, there are M6 bolt holes under the fridge. If I remember right, they are 40mm long. For the stove, I simply drilled holes in the bottom of the stove and used pan head wood screws.

My cabinet is 37Wx37Dx23H. Main reason for the height is baltic birch sheets come in 60x60 here. With the 2x4 underneath it comes in at roughly 27" which clears the backview nicely.
Sponsored