First Name
Mick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JL, 2017 Honda Pilot Touring
Occupation
USAF Retired Helicopter mechanic
It goes in the order of quality bedroom prowess, so...
I’ll never get mine then! With a cell booster on my Jeep I barely get any signal where it’s parked. Maybe when we go into the big city of Sheridan later today it will magically appear.
Sponsored

Wrangles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6 6sp Billet
Just got it, JLUR, 8.4. It’s updating now.

Got a pop up, hit update now, rebooted, weird temporary ghosted screen for a moment then the update screen that others have posted. Vehicle can be turned off while it updates.

Jo's Jeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Looks like I should go check mine again... Maybe take a drive around looking for a better WIFI spot. If that don't work I'll get Fox and Scully to open an X-File looking for the update file.

Edit: Ok, no evidence of an update occurring but I do have off road pages on my console display (Drivetrain and Roll/Pitch) functional. Nothing on my Uconnect or apps page. No cool multi-gauge display on my glorious 8.4 inch screen to select... Uconnect website still says I'm up to date. Does anyone else have it on the console but not the 8.4 display? Fox, Scully, where are you??! Cue music.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Spank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack
Mine updated and I had ORP for about 5 minutes, then it disappeared.

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Mine updated and I had ORP for about 5 minutes, then it disappeared.
I sure hope that's just a temporary oops.

Paluss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
I got my. update around 9:00 am this morning, but I didn't see off road pages, I was going to the store and hit yes and exited the vehicle not sure if it updated, I saw 3 U-connect apps on the screen that I could not access. going to check now...

Paluss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
just took a look and the update did not complete despite the message that that said update complete press "?" to learn more about the updates, and I still saw the 3_uconnect symbols that I could not access so I was fooling around in settings, and selected restore back to original settings, didn't appear to do anything and then offroadpages appeared, so all is well now....

Sponsored

Shooting or Jeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 RAV4
The apps that you cannot connect to are the ones that got updated. After about 2 minutes outside and driving, they popped up as options. One was ORP.

Wrangles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6 6sp Billet
Just got it, JLUR, 8.4. It’s updating now.

Got a pop up, hit update now, rebooted, weird temporary ghosted screen for a moment then the update screen that others have posted. Vehicle can be turned off while it updates.
Checked after update, Off-road Pages present. Ignition has to be in Run status for them to show up but Jeep doesn’t need to be started.

Wrangles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6 6sp Billet
Looks like I should go check mine again... Maybe take a drive around looking for a better WIFI spot. If that don't work I'll get Fox and Scully to open an X-File looking for the update file.

Edit: Ok, no evidence of an update occurring but I do have off road pages on my console display (Drivetrain and Roll/Pitch) functional. Nothing on my Uconnect or apps page. No cool multi-gauge display on my glorious 8.4 inch screen to select... Uconnect website still says I'm up to date. Does anyone else have it on the console but not the 8.4 display? Fox, Scully, where are you??! Cue music.
It has always been available on the center console.

N.C. Jeeper

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Real Estate- I can help you buy or sell anywhere!
Hey guys. New member here from Charlotte NC. FYI, I received the OTA update for Off-Road Pages this afternoon while dodging hurricane Florence. I have a Sahara JLU with 8.4 system born in March 2018.

Shooting or Jeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 RAV4
Hey guys. New member here from Charlotte NC. FYI, I received the OTA update for Off-Road Pages this afternoon while dodging hurricane Florence. I have a Sahara JLU with 8.4 system born in March 2018.
I’ve got a buddy in charlotte with a jeep as well. Stay safe- so much rain out that way!
Sponsored