Order Process

sk00pie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Willys
I got the JL, Sting Ray, fully loaded except for the Advanced Safety Package and the Hard Top...the color was between the Sarge Green and Sting Ray, but the day I went to the dealer the sun hit the Sarge in a way I did not like so we went with the safe choice...also, I do not like the look of the hard top at all...this is my 3rd one and never ordered the hard top. Got the Turbo...drove both...seemed the turbo had a bit more torque...to me it was not worth the 1500 difference...I did like the 6 though, just was not worth the money
Wow that's funny I'm torn between the same colors! Set on 2dr Willys. In person I think sarge may be the best color but could tire of it, sting is safer. Now torn between the 6 speed or the 2.0... Anyone know out of those 2 which would be more reliable for normal driving? Also looking to get hard top plus soft. Is there a special dual top option, or do I just check off both? Ideally I want hard plus premium soft top.
Sponsored

JeezAJeep

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Baja..2019 BMW X2
Wow that's funny I'm torn between the same colors! Set on 2dr Willys. In person I think sarge may be the best color but could tire of it, sting is safer. Now torn between the 6 speed or the 2.0... Anyone know out of those 2 which would be more reliable for normal driving? Also looking to get hard top plus soft. Is there a special dual top option, or do I just check off both? Ideally I want hard plus premium soft top.
Sting Ray is safe...I got the upgraded soft top...if I had the hard top I would probably just leave it on rather that changing it...but thats me