Sponsored

Order guide vs Dealer Order price difference

Msmiljanic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
I just got a price quote back on a 2 door rubicon, I noticed a few price differences on the options but not on the base price when comparing to the August order guide

-2.0 is now (500) as opposed to (1000) in August guide
-trailer is up $50
-leather is up $30
-keyless is up $50

seems odd that some of these would change and not the base price. Also seems like a big price hike for one month. Is the dealer manipulating the order prices? I guess I can wait for the Sept guide to see
Sponsored

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
They have been raising prices whether it be base price or options nearly monthly.

Most likely Jeep just raised the prices. Happened to me. I built off the July guide on here, went to the dealership in July and price was like $500 more. Dealership prices were correct and showed on August guide.

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
The price of my 392 went up $695 in the 4 months from ordering to delivery. Dealer charged me the price when ordered. I think “ we ain’t seen nothing yet “ !

Abramovich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S (Chief) and 2022 Willys XR (Gobi) ord
Occupation
Retired
Ask to see the POC. They can't manipulate that. If you're using FCA Affiliate Pricing (ie. Tread Lightly) they must show it to you.

OP
OP

Msmiljanic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Hi - what I discovered is that the prices have gone up in the middle of the month. I got two orders from two different places and they all now have -500 for the 2.0 engine on the Rubicon as opposed to -1000. The price of a Rubicon went up $700 for me since the Aug. order guide release
Sponsored