CriswellJeep

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Wrangler JK Unlimited Sahara
Hello All here is a quick tip to get the best price on your next JL Wrangler order.

1. Build your JL either on Jeep.com or a nice email format
2. Send your build to: Julius Green [email protected]
3. Receive your order back detailing your up to 8% off invoice with affiliate rewards.
4. Take advantage of other incentives like Military or Loyalty certificates if applicable.
5. Sign your POC with options and submit your deposit with photo ID.

5 Simple Steps

Thank you to everyone who have ordered with us. We truly appreciate your business. I value meeting all of you and I am excited for all the orders to come. We have a large family of Wrangler owners out here that deserve no haggle transparent honest pricing. We give you all the info you need up front so you can make a quick educated decision.

Happy Crawling

Julius Green
Sponsored

xiaohei

First Name
hei
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jl2019
Thanks. there are several questions that I would like to know. 1, does your invoice include destination fees? and what is the other fees, like dealer install accessories, dealer processing fees, and the sales tax, tags, licenses fees?

spurly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White JLUR
^This

Should probably advertise your fees so everything is out front from the very beginning. I like the 5 simple steps with the guaranteed 8% off invoice, but as we all know....dealers can be sneaky.

Steve Cornell

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport S
I certainly can't speak exactly for Chriswell but I have been working with Leon over there and have received a couple quotes, it appears the price is indeed 8% below invoice which includes freight, there in a $300 documentation fee plus the taxes of your home state and license fees...
They also ask if you want wheel lock nuts for $119, not sure what the deal is with that unless they have a lot of wheels stolen :)

msujedi

First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S Firecracker Red, 2014 Durango, 1999 Honda CRV
Vehicle Showcase
Are you expecting to run any similar deals on the JT Gladiator when it launches?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.