MadDog27

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
Check out the meetup app. There are a few clubs on there that you can join. I’m part of like 5 of them here in CO. Lol.

One group has 3 more rides over the next few weeks. This weekend we are doing slaughterhouse gulch if interested. It’s near Bailey. There’s another one on Black Friday. I plan on attending those 2. There will probably be snow, should be a good time!
Sponsored

Tynewlon

First Name
Tyler 🚺
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU 2.0 4Cyl
Check out the meetup app. There are a few clubs on there that you can join. I’m part of like 5 of them here in CO. Lol.

One group has 3 more rides over the next few weeks. This weekend we are doing slaughterhouse gulch if interested. It’s near Bailey. There’s another one on Black Friday. I plan on attending those 2. There will probably be snow, should be a good time!
Is this the same as the slack app? I have been trying to find groups to go with.

MadDog27

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
Is this the same as the slack app? I have been trying to find groups to go with.
Slack is more of a messaging app, just a way to chat. Meetup is an app full of clubs and groups to include off roading, cycling, sowing, underwater basket weaving, to book reading. Its a place where you can find groups to join to enjoy your hobby with others. I recommend it for off-roading. I’ve joined a few this last summer and 2 of the clubs were pretty active.

Tynewlon

First Name
Tyler 🚺
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU 2.0 4Cyl
Slack is more of a messaging app, just a way to chat. Meetup is an app full of clubs and groups to include off roading, cycling, sowing, underwater basket weaving, to book reading. Its a place where you can find groups to join to enjoy your hobby with others. I recommend it for off-roading. I’ve joined a few this last summer and 2 of the clubs were pretty active.
Can you send me the info or tell me the names of the clubs?

MadDog27

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
The 2 I recommend are called “high country 4x4 adventure group” and the other is called “RocOn 4x4”. They were both active this year and the high country one just posted 3 trips over the next month or so. I signed up for the next 2. The other one is Dec 11th and it’s a bit far out to plan for it but may join that one too.

Let me know if you end up joining, I’ll keep an eye out for you.

Last edited:

Sponsored

MadDog27

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
If you are living in FL, check out that app, I’m sure they have clubs by you as well. I recommend joining a bunch and then you’ll see which ones are active and which ones are not. That’s what I ended up doing. I’ve met good people and have had a blast on the many trails we’ve hit here in CO.

Tynewlon

First Name
Tyler 🚺
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU 2.0 4Cyl
The 2 I recommend are called “high country 4x4 adventure group” and the other is called “RockOn 4x4”. They were both active this year and the high country one just posted 3 trips over the next month or so. I signed up for the next 2. The other one is Dec 11th and it’s a bit far out to plan for it but may join that one too.

Let me know if you end up joining, I’ll keep an eye out for you.
I appreciate it! I found the high country group but I can’t seem to find the RockOn one. I’ll for sure let you know if I sign up for a trip!

Tynewlon

First Name
Tyler 🚺
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU 2.0 4Cyl
If you are living in FL, check out that app, I’m sure they have clubs by you as well. I recommend joining a bunch and then you’ll see which ones are active and which ones are not. That’s what I ended up doing. I’ve met good people and have had a blast on the many trails we’ve hit here in CO.
I’m living in Thornton, CO now. I just haven’t figured out how to update my info on here yet.

MadDog27

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
I’m living in Thornton, CO now. I just haven’t figured out how to update my info on here yet.
That’s right. Are you on slack? I think you just joined. If so, hit me up on there and I’ll shoot you links to the clubs.

DStar920

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Hello everyone! Midwest (Ohio) transplant to Denver. Picked up a 2021 Wrangler Rubicon to further my amature wildlife photography. Hoping to get myself to some remote parts for some good photos.

Jeep.jpg

Sponsored

MadDog27

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
Hello everyone! Midwest (Ohio) transplant to Denver. Picked up a 2021 Wrangler Rubicon to further my amature wildlife photography. Hoping to get myself to some remote parts for some good photos.

Jeep Wrangler JL Official Denver Area Group Jee
Welcome to Colorado. You’ll love it here. Great place to off road!

mushroomax

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Got the itch to run shit over, either tomorrow or Saturday. Anyone got trail recommendations? Too lazy to research snow conditions/closures. Located in Colorado Springs, willing to drive an hour, maybe 2. Dealing with I-70 is out of the question!

ColoJLRubi

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
Looking for a shop to do gear in the Loveland/Ft.Collins area. Stopped by Bullhide but am looking for other options also.

TIA

ColoJLRubi

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
If you are open to going south to Golden, I had a great experience at Trail Jeeps. 🤷‍♂️
Thank you, I will talk to them. I know Bullhide will do the job right , but over $2k in just labor alone seems pretty steep.
Sponsored