Official Denver Area Group

Rocket_Matt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon JLU
USAF brought me here, post-retirement job as a contractor has kept me here!

Thanks for the advice on groups. Looking forward to getting out there now that the weather is getting better, but the Rubicon does well in the snow!
Sponsored

Jabarsetti

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Ret. USAF
Vehicle Showcase
USAF brought me here, post-retirement job as a contractor has kept me here!

Thanks for the advice on groups. Looking forward to getting out there now that the weather is getting better, but the Rubicon does well in the snow!
[/QUOTE
Congratulations, that's awesome. I'm Hoping I get tot stay here post-retirement. I hit 19yrs in Aug.

Rocket_Matt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon JLU
Where are you stationed?

I work out at Schriever in GPS. Worked in Ops in 2 SOPS and never really left!

Jabarsetti

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Ret. USAF
Vehicle Showcase
Where are you stationed?

I work out at Schriever in GPS. Worked in Ops in 2 SOPS and never really left!
No I'm at Peterson. I work in for NORAD Future Plans. Sensor/Link Operator on E-3 (Enlisted Aircrew)

LooselyHeldPlans

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.6 JLUR
Occupation
Several

Sponsored

MadDog27

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
Moved back to the Denver/Aurora area recently. Any clubs or groups around here? Would love to meet up and hit some trails.

jeepoch

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler Sport S 3.6L Auto 2 door, 2.5" lift, 35s
Jon,

Welcome.

Please take a look into Mile High Jeep Club.

Mile-Hi Jeep Club
P.O. Box 1777
Wheat Ridge, CO 80034

Contact MHJC Membership at [email protected]

Jay

Greenz49

First Name
MIKA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 2 door Sport S
Hey all -
Excited to find a group specific to Denver! Question: 2021 JL 2 door Sport S came with the Bridgestone Dueler ATs RH-S... Seen a ton of back and forth across the threads on weather or not they can "handle' snow and ice. Could they handle i70 on its worst day, i ski a bunch and would rather not be sliding around...do I have to pony up and get KO2s or run dedicated snows in the winter?

MarkY3130

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Colorado people - I'm doing Chinaman's Gulch trail on May 15th. Shoot me a private message if you'd like to meet up. So far its my family and one other family going. Kids ranging from age 3 to 14 but they are all conditioned to off-roading. If you haven't done this trail before you are missing out. Its definitely one of my favorites. Trails Off-road rates it a 6-8 for difficulty (meaning its a 6/10 if you take easier lines and an 8/10 if you take all the harder lines).

JL1LE

First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU White Rubicon
All folks here - PM me with your email address if you want access to the Denver / Front Range Slack Channel we've got going.

Last edited:

Sponsored

MadDog27

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
Colorado people - I'm doing Chinaman's Gulch trail on May 15th. Shoot me a private message if you'd like to meet up. So far its my family and one other family going. Kids ranging from age 3 to 14 but they are all conditioned to off-roading. If you haven't done this trail before you are missing out. Its definitely one of my favorites. Trails Off-road rates it a 6-8 for difficulty (meaning its a 6/10 if you take easier lines and an 8/10 if you take all the harder lines).
Sounds like fun. Asking the wife if she’d be game. I’m in Aurora so looks like a 2 hr 45 min drive for me. Are you guys meeting in Denver or meeting there? What time?

MarkY3130

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Sounds like fun. Asking the wife if she’d be game. I’m in Aurora so looks like a 2 hr 45 min drive for me. Are you guys meeting in Denver or meeting there? What time?
Im going to Buena Vista a couple days in advance to ride atvs with my kids. They got tired of dad doing all the driving like happens in the Jeep. Depending on if people want to join we could coordinate a time. Would be nice to meet at the trailhead 9:30ish and beat potential crowds.

Bobbys

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Hey Guys

New jeep guy in Denver. Anyone want to do something this weekend? Im hoping to go out and get some mud on! Looking for an easy to moderate fun trail nothing serious.

PM me

RastaPasta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Hey gang, looks like it's been quiet in here for a while, but I just moved to Fort Collins and wanted to say hi! I'm from the Philly area, but made lots of trips out west with my Jeep to places like Moab, Telluride/Ouray, etc. Always down for a cool trip!

LooselyHeldPlans

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.6 JLUR
Occupation
Several
Hi all, this has been pretty quiet, so I figured I’d throw out a time and place:

Pole Hill Road, outside of Estes. August 15th at 9:30 am. Afterwards we can grab a burger and beer in Estes.

Anyone down?
Jeep Wrangler JL Official Denver Area Group 956ED54E-5964-4367-BB1A-FE51FF6A3714
Sponsored