First Name
JDawg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Punk'D Rubicon
Occupation
Semi-Retired
Coming from a guy who literally was literally just complaining about vroom and a winch plate you ordered and never received yet. Take the thorn out of your eye before you go telling me to take the stump out of mine.
Easy killer- i dont believe I threw any vendors under the bus. I simply stated I ordered something that I paid for 45 days ago and it still hasnt arrived.
Sponsored

jlang

First Name
JDawg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Punk'D Rubicon
Occupation
Semi-Retired
The winch plate just arrived.

IMG-0817.JPG

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Had nothing but good dealings w/ Northridge and they are one of the few of the big vendors that actually answer their phone in a reasonable time. Good luck OP with your build, hope you can get these issues sorted out and get back to a better place.

andrew8404

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
The big deal is the astronomical amount of time and money and going out of my way I have had to do and go through, for errors on their end, with no regard back from them. It is what it is. And that was just my last purchase at this point from them. Not gonna keep going back and forth at this point with them, or people on the forum. Your opinion and 2c is the same as mine, and to each their own. I felt wronged, and have bills and statements to back it up. I felt it necessary to let others know, and make decisions for themselves. If you haven’t had an issues, fantastic and im happy for ya. I have had nothing but bad, damaged, products and packages with every single order, and im fed up. Thanks for the input. Take care man 👍🏼
The steersmart product looks fine mine so I don’t see why your complaining which is my point.
Sponsored