Some Random Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Sport, 2022 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Comptroller
So

Wow that’ll be great to get out there after! I’m over here thinking the Superchips TrailDash 3 is going to make a big difference :CWL:
I didn’t expect such a quick reply so I’ll have to plan the trip for another weekend since it looks like a 3.5hour drive out.. What are the trails like out there? I’m pretty used to Jordan Creek near Tillamook and my Jeep is a daily driver so I can’t break too much
Evan’s Creek is body damage likely with a 4 door. I crushed 2 fenders and ripped off 1 tail light, but it is SOO fun! Reiter is what you make of it. Low chance of damage unless you get dumb on the hard trails.
Jeep Wrangler JL North Seattle beginner run E869B872-405E-4D6A-885C-29359C34AFE3

Walker Valley is generally easier than Reiter, but a bad line can ruin your day:
Jeep Wrangler JL North Seattle beginner run E851ADF6-AC9B-4B39-93AA-BE9F5171E495

I have not been onto the Peninsula yet, but plan to tear it up once I’m done with this regear and break-in.
My Jeep is not a Daily, but I don’t trailer it so it does have to make it home. Hopefully that makes this 5 second summary relevant.
Sponsored

rockclimber

First Name
Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited
Occupation
Purchasing Assistant
Vehicle Showcase
Evan’s Creek is body damage likely with a 4 door. I crushed 2 fenders and ripped off 1 tail light, but it is SOO fun! Reiter is what you make of it. Low chance of damage unless you get dumb on the hard trails.
Jeep Wrangler JL North Seattle beginner run E851ADF6-AC9B-4B39-93AA-BE9F5171E495

Walker Valley is generally easier than Reiter, but a bad line can ruin your day:

I have not been onto the Peninsula yet, but plan to tear it up once I’m done with this regear and break-in.
My Jeep is not a Daily, but I don’t trailer it so it does have to make it home. Hopefully that makes this 5 second summary relevant.
That looks like a lot of fun (besides tipping over)! I’ll definitely get out there eventually since I’ve been getting some quotes to have some work done. We installed the 2.5” spacer lift by RC ourselves (in intermittent pouring rain of course) but I don’t trust my minimal experience with axles, wiring etc..
Jeep Wrangler JL North Seattle beginner run CC20DE87-C651-4BCB-99EF-EC0DA45ECCB3

One Jack and 2 old Jack stands😂
Jeep Wrangler JL North Seattle beginner run 5614571F-1344-496A-B7A0-C9DD6C88E3A5
Jeep Wrangler JL North Seattle beginner run 7B8C8668-B4D6-4747-AD84-EDB161A485EB

About 4 months later at Jordan Creek at the top of Marianna’s Trench! Speaking of fenders I let my dad drive and he pulled the right front one half off on a tree backing down a dead end trail..It was pretty funny hearing it flap down the highway going 70:CWL:

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link
Thanks very much for that description. I think I'll skip Evans Crk this weekend.

NOIDEAWIAM

First Name
NICK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22JLU 392 XR, 21 Charger Hellcat Redeye
Is anyone up for getting the jeeps dirty tomorrow in Tahuya?

OP
OP
Some Random Guy

Some Random Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Sport, 2022 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Comptroller
I should be operational after this weekend. My break-in will be done tomorrow. I’m off Friday to Monday and will be hopefully fixing my rear fender liners. 39’s might not be on for another week or three, but that’s won’t stop me if people want to get out!
Sponsored