North Carolina Roll Call

Deezflops

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU
Sorry man. Don’t know anyone down there, but ask for 5% below invoice pricing. If they don’t give that to you, go through another dealer. There’s quite a few offering that price. I got that through Darcars in Maryland. I live up here in Kernersville and no dealer around me could match it. I didn’t call anyone further south though.
My dealer in Raleigh matched the 5% below invoice price. They also had a lower dealer fee than at least Koon's - not sure about others. Overall easy to work with and pleased. I ordered before the price increase, but it was delivered after, and they stuck with the original price no questions asked (so they really gave me like 7% below invoice). They said they would extend that 5% below invoice to others, so let me know if you're interested and I'll give you their info. I'd just ask that you say I referred you as they offer $200 for each referral that buys.

OP
OP
chevymitchell

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
My dealer in Raleigh matched the 5% below invoice price. They also had a lower dealer fee than at least Koon's - not sure about others. Overall easy to work with and pleased. I ordered before the price increase, but it was delivered after, and they stuck with the original price no questions asked (so they really gave me like 7% below invoice). They said they would extend that 5% below invoice to others, so let me know if you're interested and I'll give you their info. I'd just ask that you say I referred you as they offer $200 for each referral that buys.
I would if I hadn't already ordered through Darcars. I appreciate the invite though. Hopefully others will read your post because there isn't any dealers in the Piedmont Triad matching 5% below invoice; there wasn't when I ordered, anyway.

BearCounter

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU rubicon
Yeah, man. That's a good deal, for sure. I'll be hitting this thread up when it's time to head to Uwharrie this summer. It'd be nice to get some guys out there to wheel around.
I can’t wait to get to Uwharrie this year. They added Dicky bell to the Jeep badge of honor and I am looking forward to getting my second badge

OP
OP
chevymitchell

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
I can’t wait to get to Uwharrie this year. They added Dicky bell to the Jeep badge of honor and I am looking forward to getting my second badge
Oh nice! I didn't know that. The rock garden/hill will be fun then, for sure.

Sponsored

Tar Heel Wrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Willys Sport, JT Mojave, Sold JLU Sport S
Occupation
Cigar & IPA Snob
BB9916E1-4EFF-466C-83FA-BE3EA0358653.jpeg
I am in Cary. Just got my Jeep while on vacation in Tennessee last week. Went in for an oil change with my 17 Willy’s and came out with a rubicon jlu
Now that's how service depts and sales should be working together!

I work in Cary. You are making me want to put the top down at lunch! I'll at least get it down after work on the way to a soccer game, cigar in hand!

BearCounter

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU rubicon
Now that's how service depts and sales should be working together!

I work in Cary. You are making me want to put the top down at lunch! I'll at least get it down after work on the way to a soccer game, cigar in hand!
That sounds like a good afternoon.

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
You willing to share the info with me? I'd planned on using Koons when I buy but I'd much rather drive 1 and 1/2 hours each way than 4 and 1/2.

Sponsored

Deezflops

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU
You willing to share the info with me? I'd planned on using Koons when I buy but I'd much rather drive 1 and 1/2 hours each way than 4 and 1/2.
Just sent you a message. Getting a lot more interest than I thought! Glad people can save some money without driving several states away...

JeepingKarla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Occupation
Mothetfucker
Ask Matt Ilderton at Ilderton Jeep in High Point.

yellolab

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 718 Boxster, Hydro Blue 2 door
Occupation
sales
Hi Can you share the dealer with me also? I'm in Wilmington(well Carolina Shores), but it's worth the ~$1800 savings to go to Raleigh. All the dealers around here are at invoice, plus or minus a couple hundred dollars.