Sponsored

NJ Dealership Recommendations?

LeaN69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR 4xe / 23 Bolt EUV / 22 Camaro SS 1LE
I have ordered from Koons my 16 Hardrock and dealt with Erica who is craig's boss as Craig wasnt doing the deal yet. I have had 3 jeeps now and i am also in NJ. When i was getting mine i called every dealer in NY, NJ, PA, Del, MD and Va and nobody i mean nobody could come close to the deal at Koons. No BS everything over the phone. get to VA sign papers and on my way home. I would never deal with any dealer other then Koons. Craig is the best and if you truly want a Jeep they are only place to go even if you have to drive
You didnt call Adams in MD because they're actually cheaper then Koons.
No pun intended it is what it is.
Sponsored

fitti6

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU Hardrock
You didnt call Adams in MD because they're actually cheaper then Koons.
No pun intended it is what it is.
Actually i did and they werent close at all. What did you pay for your 18 if i may ask as i honestly might be looking to sell my 16 and get the 18 JL rubicon

LeaN69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Actually i did and they werent close at all. What did you pay for your 18 if i may ask as i honestly might be looking to sell my 16 and get the 18 JL rubicon
I got it for 6% under invoice from them with Tread Lightly.
Built with msrp of 50,905 and sale price was something like 45,121 (11.36% off) +TTL.

In my particular case saved $630 between those 2 dealers.

fitti6

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU Hardrock
I got it for 6% under invoice from them with Tread Lightly.
Built with msrp of 50,905 and sale price was something like 45,121 (11.36% off) +TTL.

In my particular case saved $630 between those 2 dealers.
That's great, When i got mine i got 5% below invoice as i bought the JKUHR but if i bought the non HR i would have gotten 7%
I didnt have time to sign up for TL at that moment otherwise i would have gotten the extra 1%. I also did get the $500 gold ticket that they let me use. I know many people who buy at Adams and they are great but for me i just got the best deal at that time but trust me when i am ready for JLRubicon or the truck i will be doing my homework again.

What model did you get

LeaN69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What model did you get
Hard rock is an awesome jeep! I ended up ordering JLUR took delivery about 3 months ago and love it compared to 2015 JKU freedom I had.

Sponsored

Meatwad

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara Unlimited JL
Vehicle Showcase
I live a few doors away from the owner of Spirit Dodge/Jeep in Swedesboro NJ. They gave me a great deal, and the Sales manager Sean I dealt with was fantastic. No games, very straight forward process. PM me if your'e interested and I'd be happy to make an introduction.

Osan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mazda CX-5
Had a down payment on a vehicle at Paramus (it was on a different lot). Get a call the next day it was sold to someone else.

They were like "So what you want to do? Want to order?"

Go there for fun times.

Jergs

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi 2 Door, 2008 JK Sport 2 Door
Had a down payment on a vehicle at Paramus (it was on a different lot). Get a call the next day it was sold to someone else.

They were like "So what you want to do? Want to order?"

Go there for fun times.
Like I said in my post I couldn’t recommend against Paramus any more. Completely incompetant and unprofessional. Anyone who would like a complete explanation can DM me. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH PARAMUS

LeaN69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Interesting, I got my Ram from Paramus and had a great experience. Then I sent my brother there when he was looking for a challenger and ended up getting it for a much better deal then other offers he acquired. Maybe it’s just a sales individual you dealt with, but who knows my positive experiences have been 2+ years ago and maybe things have changed.

Jergs

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi 2 Door, 2008 JK Sport 2 Door
Interesting, I got my Ram from Paramus and had a great experience. Then I sent my brother there when he was looking for a challenger and ended up getting it for a much better deal then other offers he acquired. Maybe it’s just a sales individual you dealt with, but who knows my positive experiences have been 2+ years ago and maybe things have changed.
Let me just say that after lack of communication for months when my JL was on order, when they gave me an invoice displaying the wrong amount due compared to what was signed for when the vehicle was order, I was told the police would be called on me and to “kill the deal” by the Sales Manager when I asked for an explanation as to why it was different

Sponsored

XJrider

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL , 2 JK’s , XJ
Seaview jeep if your negotiating skills are good.

njviking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 12 JKU, soon to be 18 or 19 JL
I live 5 miles from them and have bought 4 vehicles there in the past. They were going to charge me 45k + for the same order I placed through Criswell in Gathersberg MD for 37k.

19 sport s
limited slip
tow package
hard top
manual.

They actually tried at first to tell me that the manual was a premium option...

I know wranglers are a premium around here, but really..

voodoo11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 2018 Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I did a nationwide search and picked mine up from Wisco.....

jerseymike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
I bought mine at Lucas in south Jersey,
they actually weren't bad at all. I had bought JKs from them in the past.
If I didn't have a trade in I would have gone down to MD but I ended up at a couple hundred under invoice for the Sahara with about 2-3k more than anywhere else for my JK trade-in after negotiating for a while. I did tell them that I could get 5% under invoice in MD and they couldn't match that but came up on my trade when I told them I would walk.

All in all I was happy as I had paid 27k for my JK used (about 6 months prior....didn't think I would like the JL so much more) and then got 26,500 trade in towards the JL at just under invoice.

Boatbuilder88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Wrangler JL Sport S
Occupation
F-16 Engineer (retired)
I don't know one in NJ but I do in Coatesville PA. Awaiting my Mojito Jeep that I ordered a few weeks ago and also purchased another car from them. No dumb doc fees like Koons either.

IMG_4926.jpg
I also bought my Jeep from Kate. No gimmicks. Very honest. 2 hours away but worth the extra effort. My local dealers were useless.
Sponsored