Sponsored

Gary_S

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Sahara Mojito Green - 2019 JL Wranger Sahara Billet Silver
Whoa beautiful! Love them both & love the rims and tires. wish I could have been more daring on my color choice. 16 is white and 18 is black...boring I know. Drove the orange and loved it, but I’m just not that cool. Lol And yes I should have gone for a rubicon but thought the Sahara would be a good first step.

Wife had a 2014 Black JKU and I had a 2015 JKU Willys Wheeler in Billet Silver. She wanted the Billet as it is a lot easier to keep clean with a little encouragement from me. I missed Gecko Green in 2012 and was not going to miss out on Mojito we went up for a oil change this past fall saw one and it was a done deal.

2.jpg
Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Whoa beautiful! Love them both & love the rims and tires. wish I could have been more daring on my color choice. 16 is white and 18 is black...boring I know. Drove the orange and loved it, but I’m just not that cool. Lol And yes I should have gone for a rubicon but thought the Sahara would be a good first step.
We all make mistakes....... won’t hold it against you......kidding :giggle:

Sidhu

First Name
Amandeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep rubicon jl 2019,Audi A7,toyota highlander hybrid limited
i traded Audi A7 2017 for Rubicon 2019.

Sponsored

OP
OP
walkerkm

walkerkm

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon, 2016 JKU, 2001 Harley Road King Classic, 1949 Chevy Fleetline, 1958 Chevy Apache
Thanks so much!
Sponsored