Sponsored

Adabisi

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2010 SS2 RS Camaro
Been lurking since July. Placed my order Oct 28th and I've been "patiently" waiting every since. As I browse posts and make a list of possible upgrades I figured I might as well say hi. Living in Michigan I look forward to seeing my jeep parked in the carport as we are locked down until next year! ;)
Sponsored

limeade

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome to the club. My advice to is get to know your Jeep, especially if you're already planning upgrades, by doing as many of the upgrades yourself as possible. The JL's are fairly easy to work on, there's plenty of resources online (torque specs, video's etc), and at least ONE person on this forum has already done the same or similar mod. Also, research and buy the best parts you can afford. This will pay dividends down the road. The old saying "you get what you pay for" is especially true for Jeep parts.

Oldbear

First Name
Dwayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel; 20 JL Sport S 2 door
Drive it and learn . You’ll fairly quickly which, if any mods you “need” for your driving, as well as the toys you’d just like. Stock the capability will surprise you. Enjoy your new ride!

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome to the forum!

Be sure to post pix when you get it.

johnnyj

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeepless but still a fan.
I second Oldbear's post. Let your needs drive your mods. Get your Jeep, learn about maintenance and break in (a very important time period) and take her out and have fun. When you notice something that comes up short, look for mods into that thing. Rinse/repeat.

Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
welcome to the forum.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Welcome. Now is the time to stock up on thousands of dollars of parts (while they are on Black Friday/Thanksgiving sales) that you WILL end up buying eventually.

Oncorhynchus

First Name
Moishe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Sting Gray 3.6L
Take a winter drive down a snowy 2-track in the Manistee Nat’l Forest. Wake up in the morning under a canopy of white gracing your retinas at first light of day. Ignore those illegally posted private property signs on what is a USFS road. Get a tailgate table and a camp stove.

Whiskey 13

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU Black Rubicon, LOD Signature Mid Width Bumper, Smittybilt Gen 3 12000 Lb. Winch Syn. Rope, Teraflex 1.5" Leveling Kit, Weather Tech Form Fit Mats, ROAM MK 3 Frame Mounted Rock Rails
Be very carful as before you know it you can spend as much on MODs as you did for your rig LOL.
Oldbear is right on the money with his advice, drive it and learn. You will be learning two important things, first the vehicle and what it is already capable of and second what you are willing to do with the vehicle. Not everyone wants to take their $50,000 rig and bang it on rocks and others want to do just that. While you are out playing you will come to learn how you plan to use the rig and set your course for MODs that support that use.

Welcome to the Forum and the world of Jeep.
Sponsored