Sponsored

New Soft top window storage idea

Tumbleweed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLU Auto 3.6L
So i came across quite a few post here in the past regarding the best way to store the softop windows but all seem to suggest using a bag in the cargo area. One of my biggest pet peeves was having to use the limited cargo area to store the hardtop freedom panels which is why i opted for a soft top this time around but somehow forgot to realize id be doing the same with the softop windows. So while i was out camping over the weekend i came across this storage idea which allows you to store the windows without using the cargo area above the roll bars. I was able to store them this way in both canopy and sunrider position. I hit about 55 mph in sunrider mode with no issues with them moving. Im wondering if anyone who has a storage bag can see if they will fit in this spot as it did scratch the absolute hell out of the windows.

IMG_2809.JPEG

View attachment 204641

IMG_2811.JPEG

IMG_2812.JPEG

IMG_2813.JPEG

IMG_2814.JPEG

IMG_2815.JPEG
Sponsored

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

Kbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU
No suggestions on the window storage but Tekton bungees for the win!! I absolutely love them...best bungee cords I've ever used!

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
No suggestions on the window storage but Tekton bungees for the win!! I absolutely love them...best bungee cords I've ever used!
Tekton everything for the win. I really like that company and their products, of which I own several.

Great backstory: https://www.tekton.com/about-us

Sponsored

Dubeau9005

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S, 2010 GMC Sierra 1500
This is genius. I might try this on Sunday and if I do, will let you know. Why did I never think of this. Now that we have a newborn and our 95 lb dog in the Jeep, no where to put the bag with the windows in it

Dubeau9005

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S, 2010 GMC Sierra 1500
I never ended I’ll trying it. Switches back to our hard top for the rest of the summer as with the newborn, wasn’t taking the windows out because of the heat and wind. Hopefully by next summer, worry a bit less about the wind