Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Sahara
Occupation
VP of Tax
"Everything he needs" he said

Bahahaaaa

Throw your wallet off a bridge before it's to late bud.....

....and CONGRADULATIONS!!! Welcome aboard!!!
And my wife hasn't even started thinking about things she might want on it. Cripes. I'm in trouble (financially)!
Sponsored

WIDO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JK WW 2-door; 2019 JLR - 2-door
Vehicle Showcase
I am converting from VW Jetta (I've had five of them since college, all manual transmission) to Jeep Wrangler, and I couldn't be more excited! I special ordered the Sahara trim with manual transmission, as it is quite difficult to find any manual transmission in Wisconsin, apparently. Originally, the dealer told me the end of May for expected delivery. Yesterday, he told me it just went into production and could be even sooner.

My question: Approximately, how much time is between "going into production" and delivery to the dealership? Is there a way I can check on my own? Thanks for anything!

I already ordered about $1200 of accessories (door hangers, side mirrors, emergency cover, sun shade, etc.). I am not a handy person, so I'm hoping the instructions are good, my patience is high, and the beer is cold...
Congrats on the purchase! You and the family will have a blast!

I ordered mine from a small dealer in westerb Wisconsin on 02/07/2019 and it was at the dealer on 03/08/2019. The dealer thought it would be about 45 days, but as you can see it was even quicker, so be ready for yours early!

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
Congrats on the purchase! You and the family will have a blast!

I ordered mine from a small dealer in westerb Wisconsin on 02/07/2019 and it was at the dealer on 03/08/2019. The dealer thought it would be about 45 days, but as you can see it was even quicker, so be ready for yours early!
BTW - it pays to be close to Toledo like us. No train, they just put it on a truck hauler - much faster :like:

OP
OP
TaxPhan

TaxPhan

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Sahara
Occupation
VP of Tax
BTW - it pays to be close to Toledo like us. No train, they just put it on a truck hauler - much faster :like:
Just received word from the dealer that it is awaiting shipment, potentially awaiting for a bulk shipment. I've got the window sticker!

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
Just received word from the dealer that it is awaiting shipment, potentially awaiting for a bulk shipment. I've got the window sticker!
Shouldn't be long now! :handsinair: :champagne: :party:

Sponsored

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
True! I'm only 150 miles South of Toledo so I had mine the day it shipped :rock:

OP
OP
TaxPhan

TaxPhan

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Sahara
Occupation
VP of Tax
Am I the only one that thinks you should be able to track a vehicle delivery like we can track a UPS package? I mean, I know where in delivery my $3 Grateful Dead/Jeep sticker is, but I have no clue where my actual Jeep is!
Sponsored