Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.RiverCityOffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Triple White - RK 3.5" X-Factor Stage 1 / Steer Smarts / Mickey Thompson / Fuel
Occupation
Owner at River City Offroad
WOW

Well so much for keeping it light. lol

Thank you Marcus. Almost as much as real beadlocks. I'll have to give this more thought.
30# is actually pretty light. Beadlocks are all close to 40-50# each!

Yeah, not really a light wheel. Per a phone call to Method, they weigh 30.4 lbs. Mine arrive today and UPS shows they are 30.0 lbs, even. All 5 boxes state the same weight, which is suspect. I'll weight them tonight or tomorrow and report back.
Shipping weights are often approximate. They create 5 labels at one time and make them all "" x "" x "" dimension and 30# each. I'd be interested in seeing what they weigh on the scale.
Sponsored

Kurtj29

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Billet Silver
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, not really a light wheel. Per a phone call to Method, they weigh 30.4 lbs. Mine arrive today and UPS shows they are 30.0 lbs, even. All 5 boxes state the same weight, which is suspect. I'll weight them tonight or tomorrow and report back.
Pictures please, would like to see how these look on a billet silver Jeep.

Waiting

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2-Door Rubicon, 3.6L, 8-spd auto
Pictures please, would like to see how these look on a billet silver Jeep.
LOL. Don't worry. I will post pics....AND specs and try to answer all the questions that pop up all over this forum.
Questions on lugs, camera function, tail gate/mounting issues, wheel specs, tire specs, lift, and shots of how much poke, etc.
It will be a while, though, because I'm waiting on the 2-door Mopar lift and debating between 37" & 315/70 KO2s

Dkntrol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I just wanted to say thank you guys for the orders! There are a few bronze and black 701s available if anyone is looking! We have a great price and free shipping to anywhere in the 48!

Marcus
Do you have link for the black ones?

Sponsored

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
I just wanted to say thank you guys for the orders! There are a few bronze and black 701s available if anyone is looking! We have a great price and free shipping to anywhere in the 48!

Marcus
I didn't find them on your website?

River City Offroad

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.RiverCityOffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Triple White - RK 3.5" X-Factor Stage 1 / Steer Smarts / Mickey Thompson / Fuel
Occupation
Owner at River City Offroad
Sorry ya'll! I just put the 5 on 5 wheels up on the site for you. The JLWF coupon will give you the deal and free shipping. Please let me check stock before you place an order. You can PM me or call me and I'll double check before you place the order.

https://www.rivercityoffroad.com/category-s/506.htm

Thank you!

Sponsored

Waiting

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2-Door Rubicon, 3.6L, 8-spd auto
The wheels came in today. Great service and pretty quick shipping from Marcus at @River City Offroad
I opened the most beat up box to weigh it by balancing it on my kinda-heigh-end body scale with a couple of fingers. It weighed in at 30.7 lbs. The finish had a chip in it, just inside where the hub ring will fit, no big deal. Pic posted of chip and pics of the bead grip. The pic were taken indoors under yellow / warm overhead lighting, if anyone is anal about the finish of the wheels and photography.
IMG_0211.jpg
IMG_0213.jpg
IMG_0212.jpg

OP
OP
Mkz567

Mkz567

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 wrangler jl rubicon
Occupation
Business owner
Well i get my Mopar lift installed tomorrow.