New Jeep owner

Pchmotoho

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, misc old cars
Not sure why it took me so long to post a picture but this is what I bought last year.

I wanted a Sting Grey 4 dr Rubicon (must haves were 3 pedals and a soft top) with zero options. With 2 boys the 2 door, as cool as it is, would not work. I ended up flying to Missouri because I couldn’t find one in Cal (San Diego to Bay Area). FYI Laura Jeep was awesome. The few 6 speed soft top Rubicons I did find here in Ca the dealers wouldn’t even return my call.

I love this Jeep and its way more luxurious and comfortable than I anticipated. Granted my expectations were low as my previous Jeep experiences ( which are extensive) are courtesy of USMC.

08734F1C-ABC4-4F8E-A45A-5A0F8CE9EB50.jpeg

1BBBF1D6-F341-4ECD-AC1D-724AA17F95B9.jpeg
Sponsored

cOtter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sahara 2.0L Ocean Blue Metallic, Toyota Highlander & Pontiac G6 coupe
Occupation
Senior Manager PM (Automotive OEM)
Welcome aboard, congrats and thanks for your service!!!!

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
Not sure why it took me so long to post a picture but this is what I bought last year.

I wanted a Sting Grey 4 dr Rubicon (must haves were 3 pedals and a soft top) with zero options. With 2 boys the 2 door, as cool as it is, would not work. I ended up flying to Missouri because I couldn’t find one in Cal (San Diego to Bay Area). FYI Laura Jeep was awesome. The few 6 speed soft top Rubicons I did find here in Ca the dealers wouldn’t even return my call.

I love this Jeep and its way more luxurious and comfortable than I anticipated. Granted my expectations were low as my previous Jeep experiences ( which are extensive) are courtesy of USMC.

08734F1C-ABC4-4F8E-A45A-5A0F8CE9EB50.jpeg

1BBBF1D6-F341-4ECD-AC1D-724AA17F95B9.jpeg
I second that welcome aboard John but I’ve gotta break your chops about one thing. You wait a year to finally put your machine up for these thousands of Jeep enthusiasts and you don’t even give her a wash???
Hahahaha, just having fun with you brother. I second that thank you for your service too!

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Welcome. Good looking rig. Thanks for your service.

MyLilPonyJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara, 2012 McLaren 12C
Welcome and congrats! I wish we had snowy places to have like that around here (Georgia hardly gets any snow).

OP
OP

Pchmotoho

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, misc old cars
Welcome and congrats! I wish we had snowy places to have like that around here (Georgia hardly gets any snow).
Yea, Thats about one of the few good things over here. You can go from snow to the beach in less than 2 hours.
Sponsored