New Jeep Owner

LinemanMarine

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Willys Wrangler
New Jeep owner here. Just purchased 2 new 21 Willys JLUs for the wife and myself. (We both always wanted Jeeps). Looking forward to building these things up and getting them off road. Any advice on parts and accessories is much appreciated. Looking forward to learning all I can from everyone here. Both will be used mostly for pavement driving, but would like to do off road stuff as well.
Sponsored

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
Congratz!! and welcome to the forum! You will have months of reading here, all good info. I would suggest you drive your Jeeps and get to know them. You will, in time decide what works for your needs. Every Jeep owner has their own personal reason for why they buy what they buy for their rigs. Oh and PICS or it didn't happen!

Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
New Jeep owner here. Just purchased 2 new 21 Willys JLUs for the wife and myself. (We both always wanted Jeeps). Looking forward to building these things up and getting them off road. Any advice on parts and accessories is much appreciated. Looking forward to learning all I can from everyone here. Both will be used mostly for pavement driving, but would like to do off road stuff as well.
Welcome to the insanity we all love here. Here’s the best way to get some ideas , browse through here, there’s a gazillion ideas...........✌

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/forums/build-rig-journals.68/

cOtter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sahara 2.0L Ocean Blue Metallic, Toyota Highlander & Pontiac G6 coupe
Occupation
Senior Manager PM (Automotive OEM)
Welcome aboard!!!

Reinen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Congratz. My best advice is to be slow to add mods & accessories. It's addictive. The JLU is very capable stock and it is very easy to "enhance" it with things that you ultimately find to be completely unnecessary or actually detrimental. Wait until you know it's something you will need and use before buying it.

Sponsored

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats !!! Enjoy !!! A lot of Cool Jeepers on the forums. A lot of info out there.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
congrats on the new jeeps.
Sponsored