New Jeep Owner!!

Paluss

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon, 2013 Porsche 911, 2020 Harley CVO Streetglide
Just made a deal on a new JL Rubicon, Brillant Silver, black hard top 8 Spd auto, and black leather all options (nav, cold weather package, led lights, keyless remote start, steel bumper, head liner, blind spot, etc.) but no towing package (thought that was odd). Got almost $8k off sticker so I'm satisfied with that.

Two questions:

, 1) does jeep sell a tow hitch for the JL?

(the extent of my towing would be maybe pulling a small trailer with my motorcycle on it but I would want the electric connection for the trailer brake lights.)

2) The window sticker reads black 3 piece freedom hard top, and below that it reads delete soft top, but
there is a huge box in back of the vehicle that I am sure is a soft top, is this a mix-up by jeep and I am getting that for free? Unless I hook up a winch lift in the garage, I will probably never remove the hard top, if so would you keep it or sell it?

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Question number 1 read HERE

Question number 2 suggests that this order was a hard top only. If your sticker does not read dual top with a price over 2K for the option then yea you got a deal. Those soft tops will sell for 2K plus and there are none to be found. Many people looking for them. If you would never use the soft top I would sell it for sure.

OP
OP

Paluss

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon, 2013 Porsche 911, 2020 Harley CVO Streetglide
thanks for the info on the tow hitch, window sticker reads $1095 for hard top so guess I got a freebie on the soft top, picking of the vehicle tomorrow BIG SMILES:)

Advertisement

Allmoparparts.com

Advertisement