Sponsored

New! Geometry Correction brackets for the JL!

Gahooligan

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport
Hey Rancho... I realize I am late to the party but I just install these on my 2019 JLU sport. I have a 2.5" lift installed. Top arm in the top hole. Mr lower arms are now less than parallel and lower in the rear than at the axle. Is this normal? I am wondering if this is going to cause issues. Thanks.
Sponsored

Last edited:

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Will it work with the Mopar lift and its slightly longer LCA's?

OP
OP
RanchoShocks

RanchoShocks

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gorancho.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Got a pic by chance?
And not late to the party at all.
We sell a ton of these for the JL/JT!
And yes the lower arm will hang about an inch or so below than before.

Hey Rancho... I realize I am late to the party but I just install these on my 2019 JLU sport. I have a 2.5" lift installed. Top arm in the top hole. Mr lower arms are now less than parallel and lower in the rear than at the axle. Is this normal? I am wondering if this is going to cause issues. Thanks.

Sponsored

Gahooligan

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport
Totally normal. That helps keep the "angle of the dangle" in spec and keep the ride feel nice.
So i had my alignment checked. While wander at hwy speed is better, Caster is at 7.5° with the top arms in the top hole. That is way out of your spec and even past the "magic" 6°?? I think these are just too much change for the RC 2.5" lift. I am guessing just a lower bar is the way to go...

Sheoran05

First Name
Arvind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
So i had my alignment checked. While wander at hwy speed is better, Caster is at 7.5° with the top arms in the top hole. That is way out of your spec and even past the "magic" 6°?? I think these are just too much change for the RC 2.5" lift. I am guessing just a lower bar is the way to go...
Did you install the RC 2.5 spacer lift kit?

Gahooligan

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport
Did you install the RC 2.5 spacer lift kit?
I did not install it on the Jeep it already had it on it when I bought it. But I have done that style left on several other vehicles.. It's a pretty simple install.

Sheoran05

First Name
Arvind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
I did not install it on the Jeep it already had it on it when I bought it. But I have done that style left on several other vehicles.. It's a pretty simple install.
I thinking to do that on my JLUR.Is it a good option to start with? Is it mandatory to get the geometry brackets?
Sponsored