Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
IT Professional
Vehicle Showcase
Hey been busy lately so haven't been on here. Took a trip up to NH for an event that ended up on Mt Washington.if you haven't been to the top, I definitely recommend it.
Looks like a good time! What was the event? Somehow missed that one.

Me back in July. Stay to the right!

IMG_5711.JPG
Sponsored

OP
OP
BostonBilly

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Looks like a good time! What was the event? Somehow missed that one.

Me back in July. Stay to the right!

IMG_5711.JPG
It was the Mt Washington takeover. We started at Harley Jack's down in Ossipee.

JLBeast

First Name
Dozi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S
I will be putting some rubi take offs on my JL sport S. Called town fair tires thinking they can mount tires and remove the Euro fender piece and recalibrate speedo but unfortunately they can only mount tires and do alignments. Does any one know of a good trustworthy jeep mechanic in Boston that can remove and install parts as needed? I also plan to install the Rubi suspension at some point

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2Door JL Rubicon in Mojito, 2022 Rivian R1T
I will be putting some rubi take offs on my JL sport S. Called town fair tires thinking they can mount tires and remove the Euro fender piece and recalibrate speedo but unfortunately they can only mount tires and do alignments. Does any one know of a good trustworthy jeep mechanic in Boston that can remove and install parts as needed? I also plan to install the Rubi suspension at some point
This video may help as far as taking off the Euro fender pieces off. Looks pretty easy.

Sponsored

OP
OP
BostonBilly

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Morning all, have a Safe and Happy New Year. I am going to try and get out to MaBell in western Ma. on Sat to wheel.

MDG

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKUR
Morning all, have a Safe and Happy New Year. I am going to try and get out to MaBell in western Ma. on Sat to wheel.
Have you been before? I'm looking for a place to get my feet wet but want to start with very easy stuff. Looking at Ma Bell's faccbook it seems like this is more than what I want. Comments like, "bring friends and recovery gear" and "not for the faint of heart" concern me.

Thanks
Marc

ps2baseball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR; 2012 Jeep GC Overland
Have you been before? I'm looking for a place to get my feet wet but want to start with very easy stuff. Looking at Ma Bell's faccbook it seems like this is more than what I want. Comments like, "bring friends and recovery gear" and "not for the faint of heart" concern me.

Thanks
Marc
LOL! Same!!!

OP
OP
BostonBilly

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU

Thanks
Marc
No this will be my first time. I have a full set of belly skids, sliders and a winch plus there should be a bunch of us that have been before

Sponsored

OP
OP
BostonBilly

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Well, let us know what you think of the trip after you get back. Enjoy and be safe.
Will do but the weather looks real shitty so it may fall thru

ProjectReaper

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
following very interested to see what you say about this trail I've been out to old florid rd before and would not recommend a trail like that for the inexperienced wheelers my self included!

OP
OP
BostonBilly

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
following very interested to see what you say about this trail I've been out to old florid rd before and would not recommend a trail like that for the inexperienced wheelers my self included!
I have never been but I am told Old Florida Rd is more difficult than Ma Bell. Hope to find out this summer.

Sheepjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 xj, 04 Silverado 2500hd
I haven't been out to ofr in probably 10 years and last time at ma bell probably 2 years

Ofr has one main obstacle that gets more and more dug out and I think a second coin for dug out. Defiantly not a trail I would go on alone for a first timer. Because it is a public road the would be bypasses are on private land so definitely go with someone who knows the property lines else you will be trespassing. Ofr is also a one way road.

Ma bell is a little easier more obstacles but more bypassed, but like off it is getting over run and washed out behind one of the few public land spots in ma. Like ofr stay on the trail as the adjacent land is private and the owners are not cool with trespassing and the town had said multiple times that if they get to many complaints they will shut it down.

With both there is little parking so the time you spend at the base should be minimal to avoid traffic and pissing off locals

FrankieFJL

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
IT Professional
Vehicle Showcase
No this will be my first time. I have a full set of belly skids, sliders and a winch plus there should be a bunch of us that have been before
Hey Billy, what skids do you have for the two door?
Sponsored