Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
At this point, I think the Bronco is off my radar. Ford botched the launch. The quality isn't there. The Wrangler's interior is superior (except uConnect). The B&O sound system is overrated. blah blah blah.

I'm glad my wife and I got a 2021 Rubicon. It's a beast. I wanted a Bronco to suppliment it. I wanted a solid off roader that also drives well on the highway but the negatives are outweighing the positives. I'm going to wait until next summer to get another vehicle. Maybe I'll get into another Raptor.

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Xtreme Recon 2022 Ford Bronco
All you Bronco haters can thank Ford for making the Jeep better already and for years to come. The Bronco addressed things that Jeep fans complained about for years. Mirror's on the doors, B pillar cross bar with speakers blocking the open air view, paying extra for air conditioning, small infotainment screen, rear gate not swinging out far enough, not being able to option lockers and other goodies for other models besides Rubicon ect ect..

The $30k Base Bronco comes standard with a really nice 8.5 inch infotainment system with apple car play and android auto, air conditioning, power locks, power windows, and a ton of other stuff the list is long.

Healthy competition only makes vehicles better. Already Jeep has responded to the Sasquatch package with the Extreme Recon package at the end of the 2021 model year and it's not even 2022 yet. I'm guessing they'll be upgrades for the 2022 models and more options. THANKS FORD!!!

Last edited:

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep was solving top issues when Ford was selling Fairlanes