Sponsored

New Bronco has Hard Top Issues

BrntWS6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2002 WS6
This is why I bought a 2019 wrangler (frame welds on the 18's.). First model year is always a gamble. I feel for the owners though, sucks to deal with that BS when you drop all that cash.
Sponsored

VNT

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT Challenger, 2015 Hemi Overland, 02 WJ 4.7, 2000 Durango, PT Cruisers, 2018 Punkn Sahara 2020 OB Rubicon
Dont feel sorry for any of them, anyone who would put down for a "reservation" is a sucker!

Ford marketing is genius, look at us we have 190K reservations err suckers for the Bronco and we havent even started making them ( 2 years ago??), can you say MSRP + dealer add on!

No leverage on negotiating a price.

wait until ford starts selling these in any volume, then you will hear about all their $hit x10!

Ford has screwed up the last 3 launches, F150 , Exploder and MachE.

At least at Ford, they circle the problem!

Gladius Nova

First Name
Gladius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
Dont feel sorry for any of them, anyone who would put down for a "reservation" is a sucker!

Ford marketing is genius, look at us we have 190K reservations err suckers for the Bronco and we havent even started making them ( 2 years ago??), can you say MSRP + dealer add on!

wait until ford starts selling these in any volume, then you will hear about all their $hit x10!

Tell us how you really feel. Lol

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
As stated the JL when released was plagued with issues and some of them even persist in 2021, I’m not beating up on the JL as my 2018 has been pretty solid with minimal issues but all newly designed vehicles have issues on its first release.

Sponsored

Pepe My Little Mule

First Name
J.D.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Jeep 4.7L; 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys
As stated the JL when released was plagued with issues and some of them even persist in 2021, I’m not beating up on the JL as my 2018 has been pretty solid with minimal issues but all newly designed vehicles have issues on its first release.
True. But "plagued" is a loooooooooong stretch to categorize the JL's problems.

T Town

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Spaceship

Reservation holders have no ADM. Some are getting below MSRP. If you just want to go in and buy one I imagine you would be at the mercy of the dealer. That said I’ve read of dealers selling them to another customer for MSRP after someone balked at buying their ordered Bronco.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Reservation holders have no ADM. Some are getting below MSRP. If you just want to go in and buy one I imagine you would be at the mercy of the dealer. That said I’ve read of dealers selling them to another customer for MSRP after someone balked at buying their ordered Bronco.
My rubicon was $5000 below MSRP. And those deals could be had in the first model year.

VNT

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT Challenger, 2015 Hemi Overland, 02 WJ 4.7, 2000 Durango, PT Cruisers, 2018 Punkn Sahara 2020 OB Rubicon
OEMs have no control over what dealers charge, Ford cannot dictate what mock up will occur due to franchise laws.

Elon started the reservation non-sense, as I said suckers fall for that.

Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link

T Town

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Spaceship
This forum has bronco problems. It's getting old.
These kind of reactions always get my attention. I can’t imagine clicking on a thread under other cars or whatnot and expecting to see only Jeep topics. Or why tolerate this other type of car thread and start communicating with the admins. about getting rid of it?
That kind of action would mean something. Have you done it?

cosmokenney

First Name
Cosmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR (2-door)
These kind of reactions always get my attention. I can’t imagine clicking on a thread under other cars or whatnot and expecting to see only Jeep topics. Or why tolerate this other type of car thread and start communicating with the admins. about getting rid of it?
That kind of action would mean something. Have you done it?
The problem is that the forum sends me an email telling me about all the popular threads. Some I care about but others? I don't want to see more spam about the freeking bronco. I just don't care about that fugly vehicle at all.

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
The problem is that the forum sends me an email telling me about all the popular threads. Some I care about but others? I don't want to see more spam about the freeking bronco. I just don't care about that fugly vehicle at all.
I believe you can choose to ignore certain threads by checking it, I have done it with several but then I have also chosen to ignore other non thread items as well 👍🏻
Sponsored