Sponsored

Nemesis Billy Rocker

diezselsmk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
Anyone running these? I can't seem to find anything as far as install or mounting for the JL. Plenty for the JK but that is all.
Sponsored

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GCM 392 - 2019 SG JLUR
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
Had them on my last Jeep. They're nice. Sitting under a Jeep body and drilling all those holes for nutserts ain't exactly fun but frame mount is the way to go on the JL.

Do you have any specific questions I could help with?

Last edited:
OP
OP
diezselsmk

diezselsmk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
Had them on my last Jeep. They're nice. Sitting under a Jeep body and drilling all those holes for nutserts ain't exactly fun but frame mount is the way to go on the JL.

Do you have any specific questions I could help with?
a few questions, how do they mount to frame? I currently have the LOD Signature sliders.
Also the pics from their site do not show the tub guards installed for the JL, is it required ?
It would of been nice if they posted directions for install, I tried calling sat on hold for 5 minuets and gave up..
thanks for the feedback

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
The frame mounts are very nice. You can locate them easily by removing the 2 smaller nuts on the body mounts. So they're easy to locate to drill your frame holes. The holes in the frame require nutserts but they wrap underneath the frame so they are very sturdy.

I don't know that you need the tub guards but it is a good idea given how flimsy the JL tub is. If something like a rock gets in between the rockers and the tub the tub will lose.

Sponsored

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
thanks. looks similar to my LODs.. hate to drill the tub but I do like these. .
The tub is bad. If you look at the pieces they glue together most of them aren't straight. So the tub armor will let little rocks get in there between the armor and tub. You might check yours to see if you need to account for it. Mine was pretty bad behind the B pillar.
Sponsored