Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2 door, 2022 JL Rubicon 4xE
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Accredited Financial Planner
Vehicle Showcase
Ultimately I want the part #(s) for the cowl piece with the charging door - I have an oddball project in mind.
My local dealer parts dept. can’t find anything yet but said they could if they had a VIN for a 4xE.

I’m hoping someone will be willing to share their VIN when they take delivery or can point me in the direction of where I can find one or let me know the part number for the cowl panel assembly.
Sponsored

dwosgood

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2000 TJ
Ultimately I want the part #(s) for the cowl piece with the charging door - I have an oddball project in mind.
My local dealer parts dept. can’t find anything yet but said they could if they had a VIN for a 4xE.

I’m hoping someone will be willing to share their VIN when they take delivery or can point me in the direction of where I can find one or let me know the part number for the cowl panel assembly.
Just go to cryptostickers.net and pick a random one

To clarify - look for Jeeps listed with 0 doors, click the link of the “nickname” and click the build sheet if it shows up as found. It’ll have the VIN there.

OP
OP
JPAloha

JPAloha

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Just go to cryptostickers.net and pick a random one

To clarify - look for Jeeps listed with 0 doors, click the link of the “nickname” and click the build sheet if it shows up as found. It’ll have the VIN there.
Even though build sheet and sticker show as found there’s nothing to click on - it just shows the build sheet / spec list.

dudemind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
1C4JJXR65MW659647

You can also check any dealership website to look at incoming inventory. Most show in-transit vehicles, including VIN.

OP
OP
JPAloha

JPAloha

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks, I hadn’t seen any dealer sites listing them yet. I’ll call my parts dept. tomorrow to find the part #(s) I want.

TJ_HOOKER

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Ecodiesel

What’s your plan for this part? I’m thinking of routing/extending my block heater cord on my JLUR diesel to there and putting a NOCO RV 120v male outlet in that enclosure. If you find the part number please post it up. Thanks.
Sponsored