Myfak first aid

Dansjeep

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
was wondering if anyone knows if the myfak med bag can be bought by itself without any med equipment in it. Or if they know of a similar bag that is Molle capable and a Velcro back to pull it off.

My curious about the myfak bag
Sponsored

ToolMan514

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon 4xe
It's not shown in any of the photos, but this pouch from Amazon has the same Velcro backing. I have a similar one and it mounts well to the back of the rear headrest. I was surprised that the listing doesn't really show the back side, which is part of the selling point. I would have liked a red pouch like the MyMedic, but it still works well.

https://www.amazon.com/Tactical-Medical-Survival-Tool-Kit/dp/B07FPRY96H/

millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I got a similar one from ebay. it was empty, has a red patch on it, Velcro back and is empty. Just search for molle first aid pouch.

brazos

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport, Giant singlespeed mountain bike, Hobie Revolution kayak
Occupation
Dog Feeder
was wondering if anyone knows if the myfak med bag can be bought by itself without any med equipment in it. Or if they know of a similar bag that is Molle capable and a Velcro back to pull it off.

My curious about the myfak bag
I’ve recently split my 1st Aid stuff into 2 parts. All the lifesaving stuff is in a small Molle pouch. This one:
https://www.amazon.com/Condor-Tactical-Rip-Away-LITE-Pouch/dp/B07C5YJFDW
It’s always near to hand. It holds a QuickClot, a tourniquet, an Israeli bandage, scissors, gloves, antibiotic ointment, and a few bandaids and such. It’s for saving a life in a bleedout situation. A tourniquet saved my life in such a situation, a long time ago.
The rest is in a 50 cal can. No one ever died for want of an Ace bandage or blister treatment.
Hell, I keep a QuickClot in my pocket 24/7, and I’m definitely not any kind of operator.
People can bleed out pretty fast, though. A half-minute really matters.
Don’t just have stuff.
Practice using the stuff you have.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Dansjeep

Dansjeep

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Find the molle first aid bag is easy. But one that has both molle and Velcro mike the myfak bag is troublesome.

I tried to contact them but no answer not even the live chat. I’ll keep aearching

Brazos couldn’t have said it better myself just trying to find what I’m looking for to have the life saving equipment I that I know how to use. Certain things I would need training on but That is for when I get it.

brazos

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport, Giant singlespeed mountain bike, Hobie Revolution kayak
Occupation
Dog Feeder
Find the molle first aid bag is easy. But one that has both molle and Velcro mike the myfak bag is troublesome.

I tried to contact them but no answer not even the live chat. I’ll keep aearching

Brazos couldn’t have said it better myself just trying to find what I’m looking for to have the life saving equipment I that I know how to use. Certain things I would need training on but That is for when I get it.

The bag I linked has a tear-off back. It’s very well-made.

OP
OP
Dansjeep

Dansjeep

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
The bag I linked has a tear-off back. It’s very well-made.
Just ordered the bag looks just what I’m looking for and if not always can find use for it at the range or in the Jeep as something else

Thank you for the link super helpful!!

ar15rifle

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. 2014 Audi A4. 2015 Fiat 500C. 1970 Ford F250
Whatever bag you choose, just make sure you know how to use what's in it. Also, make sure your regular passengers know what's in them and how to use it all.

I got a couple of pouches off of Ebay that are rip-off velcro from the Molle. They weren't expensive (I chose black to blend in with the interior). There are red crosses on them to signify what they are in case someone other than my normal passengers have to grab one.
Sponsored