First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2004 IS300
Occupation
QA Engineer/RPA Dev
Ahhh! Its finally here! Just got home from a 2hr trip to the dealer! I ordered my precious on Dec 10th 2018.

Specs:

2019 Rubicon Unlimited
Granite Crystal
3.6v Auto
Black Leather
Color Fenders
Color Hardtop
Tow Group
LED Group
Proximity
Remote Start

Shes soo awesome! This is my first Jeep. This is my first 4x4.

The ride home was great. The wind noise sucks but enough volume on your tunes and you dont hear it lol. Ill probably look into the headliner or some other acoustic solution.

MSRP: 52,005
Invoice: 49064
Sale Price: 44221
Below Invoice: 9%

RUBI.jpg
Sponsored

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
Ahhh! Its finally here! Just got home from a 2hr trip to the dealer! I ordered my precious on Dec 10th 2018.

Specs:

2019 Rubicon Unlimited
Granite Crystal
3.6v Auto
Black Leather
Color Fenders
Color Hardtop
Tow Group
LED Group
Proximity
Remote Start

The ride home was great. The wind noise sucks but enough volume on your tunes and you dont hear it lol. Ill probably look into the headliner or some other acoustic solution.

RUBI.jpg
Sweet Rubicon! :) I ordered my baby on 11/30, she arrived to Dave Smith Motors in Kellogg ID on Thursday, I’ll be making the seven hour drive down there tomorrow at 3AM. I ordered a JLR fully loaded, pics to come tomorrow :)

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Sweet Rubicon! :) I ordered my baby on 11/30, she arrived to Dave Smith Motors in Kellogg ID on Thursday, I’ll be making the seven hour drive down there tomorrow at 3AM. I ordered a JLR fully loaded, pics to come tomorrow :)
Be careful driving it home. That sure is a good looking black Rubicon in the background of your avatar picture. Maybe you should take that one instead. Studies show police pull over red cars more often than any other color. Especially those from Portland.

OP
OP

noloc45

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2004 IS300
Occupation
QA Engineer/RPA Dev
Nice! Congrats!!

This is my first Jeep and 4x4. Definitely post pics. I love the Red. I love all the colors to be honest, hard to choose just 1.

Sponsored

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
Be careful driving it home. That sure is a good looking black Rubicon in the background of your avatar picture. Maybe you should take that one instead. Studies show police pull over red cars more often than any other color. Especially those from Portland.
Yeah my dad came to Dave Smith with me and was on the look out for ya haha Gene told me to be careful!

Patsloft

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLUR
Clubs

Specs:

2019 Rubicon Unlimited
Granite Crystal
3.6v Auto
Black Leather
Color Fenders
Color Hardtop
Tow Group
LED Group
Proximity
Remote Start

RUBI.jpg
No headliner?...

zingat

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Jeepster !
Vehicle Showcase
@noloc45 Congrats. How did you get such an awesome deal 9% below invoice ? Which dealer ?

OP
OP

noloc45

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2004 IS300
Occupation
QA Engineer/RPA Dev
@noloc45 Congrats. How did you get such an awesome deal 9% below invoice ? Which dealer ?
Ha, very strong negotiation skills.

But came at the cost of customer service. I ripped them on Google and their FB so I'm never recommending here.

I would go straight to Lakeland Dodge. Mr. Whitmoyer was a very good sales guy, straight forward and no games. 7% no questions asked. Might be able to negotiate more.
Sponsored