Sponsored

Build sheet for my new Jeep is here! Question about the tires.

PetePetePete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport (WTB)
I ordered a Freedom. The Jeep site showed All Terrains... and I had said that I wanted All Terrains. The default on the Jeep.com site is the All Terrains.

My build sheet shows:

245/75R17 All Season Tires

and

Michelin Brand Tires

Is there any chance that I'll really get ATs? I'm hopeful that the dealer will swap them out if it comes with the wrong tires without any hassle. But if anyone here has any ideas, that would be great. We are not changing wheels, etc. I like just the way it is, but I can't stand the look with All Season. Something about a Jeep with car tires (LOL) doesn't work for me.

Any thoughts?
Thanks,
Pete
Sponsored

Terminex

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Occupation
Fixing stupid....
So I "believe" the Michelin tire they use in that size is the LTX, which is an all season, All Terrain tire.

All Season & All Terrain, are not mutually exclusive.

The Bridgestone Dueler is also marketed as an All Season tire. (there are 2 versions of the Dueler, and one of those is the A/T Revo. 2 guesses as to what the A/T stands for:))

We were actually discussing this in another thread. I talked to the Bridgestone rep, and he said that from a marketing standpoint they list almost all of the All Season & All Terrain, simply as all season.

OP
OP

PetePetePete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks fir the info. Hopefully the dealer makes this right. Imho the Freedom with AS tires would look terrible.

Wife won’t go for it.

OP
OP

PetePetePete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I thought I’d bump this back… could I get a link to thread where this is being discussed?

Thanks, Pete
Sponsored