Sponsored

Must-have miscellaneous items needed for new rig?

Craigzjeep

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray
Occupation
Telco Installer, retired. Current job drinking beer and yard work expert.
Must have for a new rig?
A good place to start is a pocket full of Benjamin's
Sponsored

omnitonic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys in Sarge Green
Occupation
truck driver
my personal "go to's" are actually just jeep basics... (tools not included)

Flips, bikini, towel, lightweight sweater (florida girl here, lol)
I look pretty bad in a bikini. When I was a kid, I lived at the pool, and I took swimming very seriously. I watched the Olympics one year, and I wanted a Speedo. So off I go, some scrawny middle school kid walking up the road to the pool in a Speedo.

I guess it was kind of a taste of what life is like for a hot chick, except all the guys honking and shouting at me out the window probably had less flattering things to say than you are accustomed to hearing. So yeah, I never wore THAT damn thing again.

I hadn't thought about this in years. If we hadn't moved to a town with no swim team, I actually would have been an athlete. It's just there is only one sport I actually like. Well, that and rock climbing and spelunking (not that kind of spelunking 😜). It's hard to believe how active I used to be, when I didn't have to sit on my ass 60 hours a week to earn a paycheck.

Anyway, I've had fun reading through this thread. I have an antenna, and that's about all I have from any of these long lists.

SlowPoke21

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I agree the Gibson leather works phone holder. I do not care for the ones that mount on the dash.

3FAF4F24-660F-405A-A910-997D8D7996CD.jpeg

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
I look pretty bad in a bikini. When I was a kid, I lived at the pool, and I took swimming very seriously. I watched the Olympics one year, and I wanted a Speedo. So off I go, some scrawny middle school kid walking up the road to the pool in a Speedo.

I guess it was kind of a taste of what life is like for a hot chick, except all the guys honking and shouting at me out the window probably had less flattering things to say than you are accustomed to hearing. So yeah, I never wore THAT damn thing again.

I hadn't thought about this in years. If we hadn't moved to a town with no swim team, I actually would have been an athlete. It's just there is only one sport I actually like. Well, that and rock climbing and spelunking (not that kind of spelunking 😜). It's hard to believe how active I used to be, when I didn't have to sit on my ass 60 hours a week to earn a paycheck.

Anyway, I've had fun reading through this thread. I have an antenna, and that's about all I have from any of these long lists.
Too funny! The antenna is very important. I keep wondering what to make out of all the discarded factory ones i keep racking up.
...no political statements were expressed or implied in this post...
Sponsored