Multiple Diagnostic Codes - Disabled 4WD

c3nixon

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUR
Anyone else run into an issue with multiple diagnostic codes coming on and disabling the 4WD?

I have:
PCM U0418 Implausible Data Received from Brake System control Module 1
PCM U1409 Implausible Left Front Wheel Speed Signal Received
ABS C00311D Left Front Wheel Speed Sensor-Curcuit Current out of Range
DTCM U041500 Invalid Data Received from Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Control Module "A"
BCM B230311 Wiper Park Switch Input-Circuit Short to Ground

Recently had a 3.5inch lift and 37" tires put on. ABS Light and Traction Control Light are on - also 4WD Service light which is stopping me from being able to shift into 4WD. NOTE: Issues did not exist PRIOR to lift. 37" tires were on and in use for 4 days BEFORE the lift. Front left Wheel Speed Sensor has been replaced and still same error code.

Thoughts...?
Sponsored

callipygian

First Name
Dre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Unlimitied Sport
What diagnostic tool did you use to pull the codes?

ryantx

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL
Anyone else run into an issue with multiple diagnostic codes coming on and disabling the 4WD?

I have:
PCM U0418 Implausible Data Received from Brake System control Module 1
PCM U1409 Implausible Left Front Wheel Speed Signal Received
ABS C00311D Left Front Wheel Speed Sensor-Curcuit Current out of Range
DTCM U041500 Invalid Data Received from Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Control Module "A"
BCM B230311 Wiper Park Switch Input-Circuit Short to Ground

Recently had a 3.5inch lift and 37" tires put on. ABS Light and Traction Control Light are on - also 4WD Service light which is stopping me from being able to shift into 4WD. NOTE: Issues did not exist PRIOR to lift. 37" tires were on and in use for 4 days BEFORE the lift. Front left Wheel Speed Sensor has been replaced and still same error code.

Thoughts...?
I have a similar issue. I don't have the exact codes, but I have taken it to the dealership twice. They blame the 2 inch lift, and "Oversized" tires. The tires are 255/75r17 off a 2018 jk Rubicon.

All 3 warning lights seem to come on when I drive more than 10 miles in normal conditions. Once the car is turned off for a couple of hours the lights reset.

Honestly, I'm about to get ride of it. I have had it since March and have had more problems with this JL than any of my previous 3 wranglers combined.

dugout68

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (ordered), 2018 Dodge Durango GT, 2015 Wrangler JKU
Occupation
Business Analyst
Vehicle Showcase
Installed lift (2") and tires (37s) today, same lights, but have codes for the right front tire.

Any fix/cure?

iplaywithtrucks

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport S JLU
Installed lift (2") and tires (37s) today, same lights, but have codes for the right front tire.

Any fix/cure?
Any luck getting this repaired? I have Serv 4wd light on and 4wd pops out of gear. Prob seems to be in front axle or module.

dugout68

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (ordered), 2018 Dodge Durango GT, 2015 Wrangler JKU
Occupation
Business Analyst
Vehicle Showcase
Any luck getting this repaired? I have Serv 4wd light on and 4wd pops out of gear. Prob seems to be in front axle or module.
Mine ended up being a wire that got stretched during the lift process. Dealership troubleshot, after replacing the speed sensor, still got error, found a stretched wire after un-taping, up the spindle near the main harness.

All is good now, tire dealer reimbursed me for the dealership repairing it.

I had the ABS light, Traction control and service 4wd. Computer was giving the dealer a hard code on the speed sensor - if that helps.
Sponsored