Chile1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR & 2016 BMW X5M
Occupation
Biotech Sales Management
Vehicle Showcase
I called Weather Tech and they said their rear mud flaps won’t fit with the steel bumper group. Now if you’ve used them on the rear and you have the steel bumper group I’d love to see the way it’s attached. They look fine otherwise and the price is right so if it’s possible to make them work I’d love to try it. Is your Rubi an 18+?
Do you have any photos of the rear attachments?
when you say they "won't fit the steel bumper group" are you referring to the OEM Mopar steel bumper or something else? i just installed mine with no problem and i have the OEM Mopar Steel bumper & LOD Signature Rock sliders. They actually fit very nicely and have an OEM look.

Jeep Wrangler JL MUD GUARDS 1632935704590
Jeep Wrangler JL MUD GUARDS 1632935749018
Sponsored

Last edited:

RudeJeepin

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
I need to add mud flaps to my Rubicon before the weather gets any worse.
Are the weathertech ones flexible or are they more of a plastic?

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I need to add mud flaps to my Rubicon before the weather gets any worse.
Are the weathertech ones flexible or are they more of a plastic?
Might like these. Removeable when you don't need them if Rock Crawling.
https://rokblokz.com

20210522_082813.jpg

20210522_082748.jpg

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2021 Jeep GC L Limited
rokblokz gets my vote. Im canadian so its ended up costing me about 350cdn dollars. this will be my 2nd set. my first set was on a 2014 ford focus st. the are amazing, great customer service. dont crack in -40C weather either.

I ordered them before I even picked up my jeep.

Sponsored

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Ordered 5/4/21 Delivered 8/27/21
Rokblokz are worth every penny. I had to modify the fronts slightly because I have the Mopar Performance rock rails from a Recon edition.

tempImageR9iAxQ.png

R00STER

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 3.6L - 6sp
Not sure I want to spend 225 for a set of mud flaps. But thanks.
I get that. Even though I love the more rugged look of my RB flaps, it is alot of money....especially if you are staying with stock look (e.g. stock tires with no offsets). With that said, if you are going with a set up that gives you a wider stance, I do not think you would be happy with the performance of narrower OEM style mud flaps. The RB XL are the only no drill options (that I know of) to get out past the fenders and give your rear hinges and fenders the protection you seek.

Chances are though if you have the cash for new rims and bigger tires (possibly with a lift) then the difference in cost between RB and Weathertech won't be a problem.

R00STER

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 3.6L - 6sp
Rokblokz are worth every penny. I had to modify the fronts slightly because I have the Mopar Performance rock rails from a Recon edition.

tempImageR9iAxQ.png
Nice!! Glad you got them (hopefully on sale), but now you have to update your avatar :). Really adds to your rig, you gotta be snapping necks where ever you go.

BTW - The logo color looks like an exact match to your gecko. Did you order them that way or did you paint it yourself using touch up paint?

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Ordered 5/4/21 Delivered 8/27/21
Nice!! Glad you got them (hopefully on sale), but now you have to update your avatar :). Really adds to your rig, you gotta be snapping necks where ever you go.

BTW - The logo color looks like an exact match to your gecko. Did you order them that way or did you paint it yourself using touch up paint?
Didn’t catch them on sale unfortunately. Appreciate the complement! They will do the logos in a handful of colors, I have an image with all the colors, if I can find it I’ll post it here, these are just the lime green that they do, they don’t suggest trying to color match but these were a perfect match to Gecko. Also for anyone wondering I have the stock M/T’s and the XL rokblokz and without the rock rail cut out because I have the mopar performance rock rails from a recon edition
Sponsored