First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
Ford put out a statement today. They would rather have customers order than have large inventories on dealer lots. That way they would not have to increase or even offer rebates when inventories are high. We’ll see how this plays out and if other manufacturers want to follow.
Sponsored

OP
OP

JMRM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Islander
Thanks for the replies. After reading them I’m guessing when there wasn’t a shortage I could have gotten possibly $2-$3k off of sticker, so paying that now isn’t that bad of a deal. I could wait to see what 2022 brings as far as wheel and color choices, but would hate for there to be no changes then the Islander I had my eye on sells.

Last edited:

displayname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Thanks for the replies. After reading them I’m guessing when when there wasn’t a shortage I could have gotten possibly $2-$3k off of sticker, so paying that now isn’t that bad of a deal. I could wait to see what 2022 brings as far as wheel and color choices, but would hate for there to be no changes then the Islander I had my eye on sells.
If the Islander really speaks to you significantly more than any other trim, you either need to get it now or accept that you're going to miss it. Eventually other options will roll around, but waiting on things that *might* come can lead to waiting forever.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
In my area dealerships currently won't come a penny off of MSRP. Some won't even honor Affiliate pricing. I ended up ordering from an out of state dealership. Ask the dealership if they offer affiliate pricing, you may qualify for it.
Sponsored