Sponsored

Mopar paint color code for Rubi grill insert?

N.C. Jeeper

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Real Estate- I can help you buy or sell anywhere!
Hi Guys.
I’m looking to paint my now silver grill inserts on my 18 JLUS the dark gray color like on the Rubicon. Anyone know the Mopar color code? Thank you.
Sponsored

stino

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Unsure about the color code, but you might be able to find someone on this forum that has an extra grille insert. I swapped my rubicon colored one for a black one, I've already given mine to someone, but I know theres a few threads about it.

OP
OP
N.C. Jeeper

N.C. Jeeper

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Unsure about the color code, but you might be able to find someone on this forum that has an extra grille insert. I swapped my rubicon colored one for a black one, I've already given mine to someone, but I know theres a few threads about it.
Thanks for the input. I actually ordered a replacement insert for mine early in the game and painted it black with the fog light bezels. Decided I didn’t like it as much as I thought and reinstalled the silver ones for contrast on my black Sahara. Now that I have the Mopar steel front bumper, I’m thinking the Rubi dark gray may look better than the silver. I’ll look into the other threads to see if I can locate more info.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
My understanding is that it is granite. Maybe check with someone with a granite Rubi to see.

Sponsored

OP
OP
N.C. Jeeper

N.C. Jeeper

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Did anyone find the color code for this?

I still have had no luck. I’ve checked with my local dealer’s parts department and their body shop. If I find an answer, I’ll update here.