Mopar LED vs Quadretec premium projector LED

RubyRed

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
I just got my Mopar LED’s in the mail, but didn’t realize they’re a somewhat complex install. You have to remove the grille and passenger side fender (drilling out three rivets in the process) to install a line to the BCM from each headlight, then have the dealer flash it or use a Tazer to get them to work. While I think the Mopar LED’s are probably the best option, I’m thinking of returning them for the Quadratec Premium to save money and the hassle of installing the Mopar LED’s.
Sponsored

turbosix

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon
I just got my Mopar LED’s in the mail, but didn’t realize they’re a somewhat complex install. You have to remove the grille and passenger side fender (drilling out three rivets in the process) to install a line to the BCM from each headlight, then have the dealer flash it or use a Tazer to get them to work. While I think the Mopar LED’s are probably the best option, I’m thinking of returning them for the Quadratec Premium to save money and the hassle of installing the Mopar LED’s.
you do not have to drill out any plastic rivets. they will pop out with minimal effort.

where did you order the oem LEDs from and how much did they run you? I have been waiting for a site to actually say in stock and shipping soon.... i think justforjeeps is the best bet right now for $810 and "ships in 5-7 days"

RubyRed

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
you do not have to drill out any plastic rivets. they will pop out with minimal effort.

where did you order the oem LEDs from and how much did they run you? I have been waiting for a site to actually say in stock and shipping soon.... i think justforjeeps is the best bet right now for $810 and "ships in 5-7 days"
Got mine from Quadratec for around $940. They were backordered for about two weeks then finally shipped. $810 is a good price!
Sponsored