LED lighting

Jas0n

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Great topic here. Two things I wanted to chime in about. I am looking to purchase a 2018 or 2019 JL Unlimited. What's REALLY important to me are the driving lights. With my last 2 vehicles (BMW 3 Series and Mini Cooper S) having the upgraded LED light package, anything less is just yellow and "not bright". By the way, even though my lights were bright and white, I NEVER had issues with anyone flashing theirs brights at me when my lights were in the dimmed mode. So... two questions. 1) Why in the world has Jeep made the LED Lighting package available ONLY on the Sahara and the Rubicon models and not the Sport S? Very BAD decision on Jeeps part. I think they are missing out on $$$. 2) Can the complete factory LED light package (head lights, fog lights, license plate light, etc.) just be purchased and swapped out?
1. Can’t help you with the first question but I wanna know too.
2. You can pay a pretty penny for LED taillights ($500 ish), headlights ($800) are currently not being sold with a harness that would allow them to work, fog lights can be upgraded from third party sellers, the license plate light is LED on all JLs. I really want that factory LED look as well on my JL but at the moment it really isn’t probable.