Sponsored

MOPAR LED FACTORY UPGRADE KIT

butcho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
, but the reconfigure also fixed my Fender LED DRL/Turns that I had retroactively installed, and they are no longer giving me light warnings. I now have the full LED Package as installed by the factory, LED Headlamps w/Halo’s, LED Fogs, LED DRL/Turns (Fender), and LED Taillights.!
Pardon me for asking but does this mean you installed the Rubicon LED fender flares and also have them light up white as DRLs?
Sponsored

Grateful1

First Name
Grateful
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 1998 TJ Sport 2011 Extreme Camper
Occupation
HR Manager
I will check out Jeeps R Us for some parts. Good customer service is key. When I purchase something; I will let them know who sent me.

Dom

First Name
Dom Sahara JL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Technician
FINALLY GOT IT ALL WORKING! So it was exactly the same as your experience, had to contact the Regional FCA office, have them Add the Sales Code LPX to the VIN, and then have the local Dealership Reconfigure the BCM (Flash)... So now, not only do my Halo’s work, but the reconfigure also fixed my Fender LED DRL/Turns that I had retroactively installed, and they are no longer giving me light warnings. I now have the full LED Package as installed by the factory, LED Headlamps w/Halo’s, LED Fogs, LED DRL/Turns (Fender), and LED Taillights. Way more expensive than buying it already built that way, but I didn’t have to wait month’s for an order to be built, etc.

Thanks @Dom for the insight and making me not feel crazy about the process that I was being told to go through by the company that I bought the kit from.

Also, HUGE shout out to Benny @ www.JeepsAreUs.com as he was the one that actually reached out and contacted the Regional FCA office for me, and made sure that I got a working set of lights, as I had expected when I bought them. His customer service at www.JeepsAreUs.com was so far above and beyond, and I really appreciate it!
I’m very happy for you buddy. Jeep on.
FINALLY GOT IT ALL WORKING! So it was exactly the same as your experience, had to contact the Regional FCA office, have them Add the Sales Code LPX to the VIN, and then have the local Dealership Reconfigure the BCM (Flash)... So now, not only do my Halo’s work, but the reconfigure also fixed my Fender LED DRL/Turns that I had retroactively installed, and they are no longer giving me light warnings. I now have the full LED Package as installed by the factory, LED Headlamps w/Halo’s, LED Fogs, LED DRL/Turns (Fender), and LED Taillights. Way more expensive than buying it already built that way, but I didn’t have to wait month’s for an order to be built, etc.

Thanks @Dom for the insight and making me not feel crazy about the process that I was being told to go through by the company that I bought the kit from.

Also, HUGE shout out to Benny @ www.JeepsAreUs.com as he was the one that actually reached out and contacted the Regional FCA office for me, and made sure that I got a working set of lights, as I had expected when I bought them. His customer service at www.JeepsAreUs.com was so far above and beyond, and I really appreciate it!
I’m very happy for you buddy Jeep on. Now comes the door remote proximity Handles For me I will let you know how that goes.

Sponsored

Dom

First Name
Dom Sahara JL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Technician
How cool would that be not to dig for your fob and just open the door
Well you’re gonna need the handles and I guess you have to have it programmed but that’s it the fob stays the same only you don’t have to dig in your pocket just pull on the door like you normally would

StingGrayJL77

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Pardon me for asking but does this mean you installed the Rubicon LED fender flares and also have them light up white as DRLs?
I have a 2019 JLU Rubicon, so I didn’t have to install the entire Fender Flare, just the LED DRL/Turn Signal Lights In place of my Halogen DRL/Turn Signals. But yes, after I did that and had the dealership reconfigure the BCM, they work just as if they came from the factory that way.

Dom

First Name
Dom Sahara JL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Technician
I have a 2019 JLU Rubicon, so I didn’t have to install the entire Fender Flare, just the LED DRL/Turn Signal Lights In place of my Halogen DRL/Turn Signals. But yes, after I did that and had the dealership reconfigure the BCM, they work just as if they came from the factory that way.
I should be getting mines in a couple of weeks did they have any problems at The dealer?

Mark Elliott

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Mike, i also have a 2018 Rubicon but when I changed the fender flares with the LED ones I kept getting signal out errors, 2 different dealers couldn’t stop it. The Tazer does. My question is, do you know what code they added for the signal LED’s?

BTW, it was cheaper for me to get the whole set of 4 flares with LEDs, then to just buy the lights. LOL!!

butcho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU

Darn, not quite my use case. I have Halogen non-rubicon flares without DRLs. Wondering if I can swap to just the fender lights rather than the entire flare just to get both DRLs and LEDs.

Sponsored

Grateful1

First Name
Grateful
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
HR Manager
Mike, i also have a 2018 Rubicon but when I changed the fender flares with the LED ones I kept getting signal out errors, 2 different dealers couldn’t stop it. The Tazer does. My question is, do you know what code they added for the signal LED’s?

BTW, it was cheaper for me to get the whole set of 4 flares with LEDs, then to just buy the lights. LOL!!
I noticed that as well. The price for paintable high top fenders with LED is only around $600 dollars. I’m going to get those and paint to match.

Mark Elliott

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
I noticed that as well. The price for paintable high top fenders with LED is only around $600 dollars. I’m going to get those and paint to match.
Did you check Bam wholesale for the flares, I paid $450 5 months ago. But not paintable. Wonder what the difference is? Are they made of a different material? Or just primed for painting?

Grateful1

First Name
Grateful
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
HR Manager
Did you check Bam wholesale for the flares, I paid $450 5 months ago. But not paintable. Wonder what the difference is? Are they made of a different material? Or just primed for painting?
Never heard of Bam. Yes primed black. What’s their website?