MOAB Edition JL Club Thread

Moab1295

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee high altitude
Anyone know how long my moab should be sitting in JB status? only packages were cold weather and dual top group.
Sponsored

Sponsored

First Name
Kathleen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Moab
Beautiful. I have the Moab in Granite Crystal with the Sky One Touch. How do you like the top? I I love you too mine.
I saw a Granite Crystal Moab in a parking lot when I was deciding in Moab or Sahara - The Sky one Touch is such a nice feature - I keep my cars FOREVER and was a worthwhile investment. My friends with Wrangler experience told me that I will not have to pull/stretch covers back in place. Side note: I open the garage door and greet my Moab every morning like Pee Wee Herman and his bike.

Teneski

First Name
Teneski
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Unlimited Mojito MOAB
Occupation
Entreperneur
Pick up our Mojito Moab in Central Michigan on 5/24. We live in Middle Tennessee and found the Moab we were looking for through the dealer search after dealers here told us orders were closed for Mojito with Sky Touch. Got the same deal we would have gotten had we ordered. Could have shipped the vehicle but we elected to fly up on Friday and drive her back home with a sight detour through Silver Lake and Western Michigan over Memorial weekend. So she was broke in nicely, so much so it took nearly 10 hours to remove all the sand when we got back to Tennessee, LOL. Time to start making some mods now. We are very much enjoying this Jeep. Compliments everywhere we go.
Ready to start with the mods.....

Mojito.JPG

SIlver Lake.jpg

Silver Lake 2.jpg

tatarin

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB Mojito Sky One-Touch, 2015 Lexus RX350F-sport, 2005 Camry SE
Vehicle Showcase
My twin woohoo

469A2A34-579E-41DD-BA87-ED18412C9756.jpeg

Sponsored

joshg

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab, Tesla Model S P90DL, Audi R8 V10 Spyder 6MT
There is an as-yet unconfirmed report over on the "Start of 2020 orders" thread that the Moab is no longer orderable as of today. (2020 order books opened today and @Doug997 said he tried order a 2020 Moab but the system wouldn't take a 24M package option.)

I'd say there's a reasonable chance that on day #1 of 2020 orders, the ordering system still has some bugs in it with options and packages, so it's possible that this is just some temporary thing and Moab IS back for 2020.

When they tried to configure the MOAB today they said there was no code for it now on the 2020 order menu. We configured a 2019 MOAB last week as an example of what i wanted.
I tried to order a 2020 MOAB (24M) today but it seems to no longer be available.
So if that proves out to be the case, did 2019 Moab's just go up in value, or down? I suspect the former, but I have no experience with Jeep limited editions.

Last edited:

Columbus104

First Name
Kurtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Moab (white)
There is an as-yet unconfirmed report over on the "Start of 2020 orders" thread that the Moab is no longer orderable as of today. (2020 order books opened today and @Doug997 said he tried order a 2020 Moab but the system wouldn't take a 24M package option.)

I'd say there's a reasonable chance that on day #1 of 2020 orders, the ordering system still has some bugs in it with options and packages, so it's possible that this is just some temporary thing and Moab IS back for 2020.

So if that proves out to be the case, did 2019 Moab's just go up in value, or down? I suspect the former, but I have no experience with Jeep limited editions.
You are correct that it looks like the Moab won’t be available as a 2020. I kinda expected this. Jeep has historically run SE’s for 2 MY’s, and the Moab came out originally as a 2018 (although the vast majority are 2019’s). I don’t think it will have any noticeable impact on value either way. A Wrangler overall holds its value extremely well. And as it ages, buyers look much more at the features and components instead of which edition it originally was, because by the time a Wrangler is 5+ years old they’ve almost all been modified to some extent,
Sponsored