BigBruse

First Name
Robbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep rubicon
Looking to get the
Mishimoto Performance Cold Air Intake for my Jeep JLU rubicon 2.0 turbo. How does everybody like it?
I also have installed Diverter Valve by Go Fast Bits / GFB - DV+
Sponsored

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Rubicon, '10 Tahoe PPV, '04 Colorado ZQ8
Occupation
CySec Instructor at DC3
Vehicle Showcase
I still have their Beta intake on my JL.

I have had it on the JL since last August and its been drama free. Mishi is a solid company with excellent products.

carljgray01

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara North Edition
I still have their Beta intake on my JL.

I have had it on the JL since last August and its been drama free. Mishi is a solid company with excellent products.
What gains did you notice once installed?

Avar928

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU 2.0 Sport S Granite
Have mine installed, no gains with just a CAI. You'll need a tune. That's true for most, if not all CAI. If you want bolt-on gains then the Mishi IC pipe is the way to go.

Sponsored

jason0341

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2.0L Rubicon
Have mine installed, no gains with just a CAI. You'll need a tune. That's true for most, if not all CAI. If you want bolt-on gains then the Mishi IC pipe is the way to go.
How does your sound, can you hear the turbo spook up faster? Any after market exhaust?

Avar928

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU 2.0 Sport S Granite
How does your sound, can you hear the turbo spook up faster? Any after market exhaust?
You get a noticeable positive difference in engine noise with the IC pipe, same with the CAI. No after market exhaust for now, thinking of a delete or a high tucked unit for trailing but the only dented abuse so far has been to my step rails.

If you want blow-off noise from a waste gate then get the TurboSmart Dual Port BOV but there have been reported failures of the TS. The GFB DV+ is an improvement over stock but no head turner noise associated.

Honestly, if you lay on it the turbowhine is enough to get people looking at the 2.0 bone stock.

swflfireguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Retired Fireman
Vehicle Showcase
I'm looking at the Diverter Valve also, is it worth the time and $$ ??

wyobob44

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL 2.0 , 17 Indian Chieftain, 12 Ford F-350 Dually 4X4, 74 Jeep Wangoneer
Occupation
Retired
I had a TurboSmart Plumb Back Blow Off Diverter Valve, that i made the mistake of purchasing from Extreme Terrain, the valve worked good for 2 months, then began giving an occasional code, then just stopped working. I swapped back in the OEM and contacted TurboSmart and they promptly responded and said they would replace, but i needed to go thru Extreme Terrain, ET’s response that it was out of the return window, even though i had enclosed the email and information from TurboSmart..So now ET emails go into junk mail and i would not even recommend Extreme Terrain to Biden, they are so shitty..

jason0341

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2.0L Rubicon
Was hoping these would be discounted some for Black Friday. Seems they are promoting sales but it the same price it was 2wks ago when I checked. Bummer
Sponsored