Mishimoto

Mishimoto

First Name
Mishi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
@Mishimoto any update on closed air box lids?
Hey Greg,

They're at our Delaware warehouse; we're just awaiting inventory processing and then I'll be able to start getting them shipped out. We're a little short staffed at our warehouse right now so it may take a little while to get the lids inventoried, but as soon as they are, we'll let you know and start shipping them out.

Thanks!
-Steve
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

First Name
Mishi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
On March 5th, customer service told me it is out of stock for 4-12 weeks. That makes it sound like they have no idea when they are getting them in.
Hi Bill,

Like I said, these are at our Delaware warehouse, we're just waiting for them to be processed through inventory. We are still short-staffed and with COVID, that timing is still uncertain, but we are still operational and I would expect that process to be done soon.

Edit: @OrangeJeeper I don't see a PM from you for the lid - if you'd like one, could you please shoot me a PM with your order number so I can add you to the list?

Thanks,
-Steve

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

First Name
Mishi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Hey everybody,

Just wanted to let you all know that the closed lids are now in stock and I will be asking our customer service team to get orders setup for anybody who's asked for one. Hoping that we can start shipping before the end of the week.

Thanks!
-Steve

OrangeJeeper

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon JLU
Hey everybody,

Just wanted to let you all know that the closed lids are now in stock and I will be asking our customer service team to get orders setup for anybody who's asked for one. Hoping that we can start shipping before the end of the week.

Thanks!
-Steve
Thanks Steve, I just received the shipping notice for mine. It is nice to see it shipped out so quickly!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

First Name
Mishi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Thanks Steve, I just received the shipping notice for mine. It is nice to see it shipped out so quickly!
No problem! Glad we could start the processing before the end of the week.

I also just wanted to let everybody know that we will be away from the forums for the next few months, but if you have any questions we'll still be monitoring our threads and PMs, we just may not be able to respond through here. If you need anything from us, you can feel free to contact our customer service team. We'll be back later in the year with some more products for you all and look forward to seeing how you like the intake over time.

Thank you everybody for your help, feedback, and business - we really appreciate it and we'll see you soon!

-Steve
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.