Not open for further replies.

Huehue80

First Name
Cohan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLUR
Got mine on Friday. Super easy install. You don’t have to remove the lower air box so it only took 20-25 minutes. I do hear a noticeable intake noise now. Super happy with the install.

emoody007

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon 2.0 Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Sweet. Mine will be here Tuesday. I'll be installing it this weekend along with the Mishi catch can and the Mishi Intercooler pipe. I'll be adding the Go Fast Bits DV+ diverter valve, Dynomax Muffler delete and the Burger Motorsports JB4 programmer with wireless option. I've got my work cut out for Saturday. Everybody send me a little prayer for smooth installations and no Codes. lol.

Sponsored

xEDGEx

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite Crystal Metallic JLUR 2.0L Turbo
Sweet. Mine will be here Tuesday. I'll be installing it this weekend along with the Mishi catch can and the Mishi Intercooler pipe. I'll be adding the Go Fast Bits DV+ diverter valve, Dynomax Muffler delete and the Burger Motorsports JB4 programmer with wireless option. I've got my work cut out for Saturday. Everybody send me a little prayer for smooth installations and no Codes. lol.
that's gonna be an AWESOME setup!! sending no code prayers ..hahaha

emoody007

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon 2.0 Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
that's gonna be an AWESOME setup!! sending no code prayers ..hahaha
LOL.... Thanks for the prayers. Yeah... I think the setup will be awesome too. I shouldn't get any codes but the JB4 is a piggyback tuner and should help prevent codes.

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
LOL.... Thanks for the prayers. Yeah... I think the setup will be awesome too. I shouldn't get any codes but the JB4 is a piggyback tuner and should help prevent codes.
Just disconnect battery before the install and you will be fine. Running same setup and no codes. If you get codes something is not correct.

Make sure to immediately update JB4 to latest firmware as mine shipped with old code.

lotaguts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
I installed mine last night, like someone mentioned you dont have to remove the lower unit out of the engine bay not sure why the instructions have you doing so. This saves some time and makes an easy install even easier. Overall Happy I do feel more pep but not sure if its all in the mind. LOL!

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

First Name
Mishi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Happy to see everybody is getting these installed and running! Feel free to let me know if you have any issues or concerns, or just keep posting up your installed photos :rock:

Thanks,
-Steve

Sponsored

tampahoosier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD and 2005 TJ
Mine will be here Wednesday
Hey Turbo_punkn did you end up getting the VaitrixUSA ECU booster too? I saw you were interested in purchasing it. If so, I'm curious to see how you fair with a new intake and the ECU booster installed. Keep me informed!

Turbo_punkn

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hey Turbo_punkn did you end up getting the VaitrixUSA ECU booster too? I saw you were interested in purchasing it. If so, I'm curious to see how you fair with a new intake and the ECU booster installed. Keep me informed!
I haven’t purchased any tuner yet, I only have the boost gauge from them right now. Just dropped a bunch of money on a regear so maybe in a few months I’ll be in the market for a tuner.

OrangeJeeper

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon JLU
Has anyone installed this intake yet with a Rugged Ridge Snorkel? If so any issues with installation/compatibility?

Status
Not open for further replies.