Military Overseas Orders

NOMAD-0311

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scat Pack Challenger
For my fellow mil folks overseas thinking of ordering through MAS, they aren’t even close to being competitive with the dealers selling under invoice

I will def be ordering stateside when I get back

98478C51-1FF5-4AC6-9EB6-79B94CE227A2.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP

NOMAD-0311

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scat Pack Challenger
The guy emailed me back today after I told him I would be ordering stateside due to their price not being competitive with the dealers selling at 6% under.

He said he would beat any price but I would have to send him a detailed order breakdown from the other dealer. Figure if I have to go through all that just to get a good price I’ll go through a dealer who is going to be open about getting me the best price from the get go

old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
I told him I would be ordering stateside
Yep , depending where you will be stateside , you will find a much better price , but be sure to go to a reliable dealer , even if it is some distance away . For example , Dennis Dillon in Caldwell , Idaho , or Koons in Virginia . There are others . Anyone can give you the FCA $500 military discount , but you want a reliable dealer who will work with you for a big significant 10% discount, at least , off msrp . Thank you for your service .

Last edited:

Turfman

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Vehicle Showcase
The guy emailed me back today after I told him I would be ordering stateside due to their price not being competitive with the dealers selling at 6% under.

He said he would beat any price but I would have to send him a detailed order breakdown from the other dealer. Figure if I have to go through all that just to get a good price I’ll go through a dealer who is going to be open about getting me the best price from the get go
I do not like playing the you match it game! When I ordered I had three dealers give me their best prices and two were identical. I ordered from the one that was closer to me but also gave me a better trade in price on my F-150! Never showed any of them the other quotes!

Sponsored

Turfman

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Depending on what area you are from there are several dealers on here that offer 6% under invoice with no hassles. I would be more then happy to help you find one closest to your area when you are happy! I am driving about 400 miles to get mine when it is in. Some even offer free flight tickets to pick yours up when you are ready!

old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
Another good military friendly dealer is Jack Powell in Escondido , California , near Camp Pendleton and San Diego .

OP
OP

NOMAD-0311

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scat Pack Challenger
We are hoping to get stationed back in TX next! Was thinking Superior in Arkansas or DeMontrond in Conroe, both seem to be making good deals.

In addition to not liking the game of we will match their price if you give me all their info (I told the guy that it was 6% below with Tread Lightly and he wanted their quote to “match or beat”) I will be trading my Scat Pack Challenger in, so I think a trade would be easier than a private sale or Car Max and may help me out some with the positive equity.

So much for MAS being a great deal for Mil stationed overseas

old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
I will be trading my Scat Pack Challenger in, so I think a trade would be easier
Correct ; good thinking . A trade will also be better for your price and financing ; it might even pay for a FCA life max warranty . Be sure to mention your military duty because many dealers are extra helpful to military .

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler 2.0T JLR 2-Door, 2020 GT500
Be sure to mention your military duty because many dealers are extra helpful to military .
Especially when you get back from deployment. :cwl:

OP
OP

NOMAD-0311

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scat Pack Challenger
E
Especially when you get back from deployment. :cwl:
Exactly! Our other vehicles is a 2018 Ford Raptor, I love it, but I told my wife it was all hers because I’m a Jeep Guy at heart.

Biggest regret is buying the Scat when we were told I couldn’t bring my Jeep to Puerto Rico. I wish I had just beenmore patient and waited, but having 1 car sucks and I thought I would enjoy the Scat while I waited for the JLs. A nice car but I hate it
Sponsored