Overseas Military Build

vmcampa

First Name
Victoria
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU Sport S
So on the latest updates on our Jeep its sitting in a rail yard in Toledo waiting to be shipped. However, my husband and I are stationed overseas and because the Jeep has a recall on it, it cant be shipped. Jeep chat is telling us that the dealer fixes it and our dealer is telling us its the manufacturer who fixes it. I really don’t know what to do and we’ve been waiting all year for this. Anybody have any ideas as to what’s supposed to happen?

am1978

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
‘Merica
If it’s just the u62 Recall (a.k.a cruise control), it’s a 15min dealer software update.

OP
vmcampa

vmcampa

First Name
Victoria
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU Sport S
If it’s just the u62 Recall (a.k.a cruise control), it’s a 15min dealer software update.
It is but our dealer is in Italy. There's branches at other military bases but I just don't know how that works. Would it have to be shipped to a different dealer to be fixed before being shipped overseas?

am1978

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
‘Merica
Not sure how that one works. One would think they would have that fixed in the yard before delivery. I would hope that @JeepCares should be able to give you some guidance or intervene on this.

Advertisement

Northridge4x4

Advertisement