Overseas Military Build

vmcampa

First Name
Victoria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU Sport S
So on the latest updates on our Jeep its sitting in a rail yard in Toledo waiting to be shipped. However, my husband and I are stationed overseas and because the Jeep has a recall on it, it cant be shipped. Jeep chat is telling us that the dealer fixes it and our dealer is telling us its the manufacturer who fixes it. I really donā€™t know what to do and weā€™ve been waiting all year for this. Anybody have any ideas as to whatā€™s supposed to happen?
Sponsored

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
ā€˜Merica
If itā€™s just the u62 Recall (a.k.a cruise control), itā€™s a 15min dealer software update.

OP
OP
vmcampa

vmcampa

First Name
Victoria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU Sport S
If itā€™s just the u62 Recall (a.k.a cruise control), itā€™s a 15min dealer software update.
It is but our dealer is in Italy. There's branches at other military bases but I just don't know how that works. Would it have to be shipped to a different dealer to be fixed before being shipped overseas?

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
ā€˜Merica
Not sure how that one works. One would think they would have that fixed in the yard before delivery. I would hope that @JeepCares should be able to give you some guidance or intervene on this.
Sponsored