First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Introducing our Pak Rax for the Jeep JL wrangler. This accessory is a substitute or add-on to an existing roof rack to maximize storage space by taking advantage of dead space on the wrangler. This rack allows for easy access to tools, fuel, and much more.

Our Pak Rax system is sold in PAIRS! meaning one for each side of your vehicle.

• Designed for Jeep Wranglers 2018 both 2-door and 4-door (MUST have hardtop)
  • Powdercoated satin black
  • Holds up to 60 lbs per side.
  • Easily removable
  • Minimal installation time
For more information please visit our website at https://www.trailrax.com/products/pak-rax-jl-2018-current

Jeep Wrangler JL Meet The TrailRax Pak Rax System 6E753666-4D84-41E1-97DC-E4EC028E6C38

Jeep Wrangler JL Meet The TrailRax Pak Rax System 50160E90-29CB-4E24-A809-697F81B7D0AF

Jeep Wrangler JL Meet The TrailRax Pak Rax System A39738F1-0351-4E9C-AE7D-AE531A1FC512
Sponsored

Last edited:

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
Ever had reports of damage to the top? Thanks

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Ever had reports of damage to the top? Thanks
We have had no reports of damage to the top. The Pak Rax mounts snug to the hardtop to minimize any movement that keeps any damage from occuring.

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Last edited:

Sponsored

Yellow Cake Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
It seems like these have been out for a while. The last time I watched an install video I was left wondering; Is there a adjustable tension function for the clamping mechanism or do you just sort of squeeze down on the the clamps and tighten the assembly in place?

Thank you.

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
It seems like these have been out for a while. The last time I watched an install video I was left wondering; Is there a adjustable tension function for the clamping mechanism or do you just sort of squeeze down on the the clamps and tighten the assembly in place?

Thank you.
You are right. We have had these products out for awhile now. We are new to the forums so we are introducing it to the forums especially to those who have not seen our products before.

there is an adjustable tension in our clips we use at the bottom of the rack that allows for adjustability and versatility.

ridesaway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Unlimited Sport; 2014 Dodge Durango, 2009 Dodge Ram
Looks great. I see that no reported damage, what about noise or vibration and due to the how its mounted are there concerns about vibration or high speed travel (75mph)?

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Looks great. I see that no reported damage, what about noise or vibration and due to the how its mounted are there concerns about vibration or high speed travel (75mph)?
with the adjustability of mounting this system, you will be able to firmly mount the Pak Rax to your wrangler.

We also have rubber bumpers that attach to the system that rest up on your hardtop to keep any vibrations from happening. All our customers have been very happy with our system and no complains about vibrations or high speed travel.

DrRay81

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel
No issues here. No vibrations at highways speeds and mount very securely. If you’re worried about damage to the hardtop you can place self adhesive Velcro to any part that touches the paint which is what I did and I couldn’t be happier

AC3C823A-646F-4CD2-9BD5-C1EACE9ECF0E.jpeg

Sponsored

ridesaway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Unlimited Sport; 2014 Dodge Durango, 2009 Dodge Ram
No issues here. No vibrations at highways speeds and mount very securely. If you’re worried about damage to the hardtop you can place self adhesive Velcro to any part that touches the paint which is what I did and I couldn’t be happier

Jeep Wrangler JL Meet The TrailRax Pak Rax System AC3C823A-646F-4CD2-9BD5-C1EACE9ECF0E
thanks. Good looking Jeep.

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator

Jeep Wrangler JL Meet The TrailRax Pak Rax System AC3C823A-646F-4CD2-9BD5-C1EACE9ECF0E
we would like to second that! Great looking Jeep! Welcome to the TrailRax Crew. Really adds to the look of your wrangler.

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)