J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks again for everyone's input. I was finally able to drive the Rubi manual and "a choice has been made"......no, not the Stay Puffed Marshmallow Man......going with a JLUR 6sp.

After driving them all, the Rubi stick felt like an overall better package than even the Sahara 6sp. I would've been one to try the new 2.0 as i did notice the torque and liked it, but nothing could complete with driving the stick. It was a pleasure. When i got in, it just "felt right". It took me back to my TJ days, but WAAAAYYY better (obviously). It drove nice and was very comfortable all around. The gearing was good, with good acceleration. Got on the hwy and all felt good.....curious when i'll need that 6th gear....seems somewhere around 80 and up on long trips? At any rate - looking forward to placing the order with the wife @BbyGrlJJ :)

Very soon we will both be placing our orders and we cant wait to start some building. See you guys soon. Looking forward to the collaboration! :rock::fist bump::jk:

Great short story: when i got to the dealer, the lot was full; nowhere to park, so i picked a snow mound which was close to the entrance. When i got back from the test drive, the sales guy informed me that someone called the cops on how i parked: SOOOOO, a Jeep was parked in a cool way, IN a Jeep lot and i get the cops called? Uhhhhh, ok :) Anyway, avoided the issue, but funny.:stop:
Sponsored